The Sand Village

Comincia dall'inizio

"Nothing," Rin replied quickly. "It's never been anything. Can you please just tell me my mission?"

The Hokage eyed Rin curiously, but continued on anyway. I didn't blame her. She had a village to run. She couldn't be bothered with the petty affairs of teenagers. "Right. Well, basically, it's what you've figured out. Ryuu needs to have a sanity test done-"

"Ha," Rin interrupted, "He'll fail that one. Trust me. It's like asking him to care."

"And we all know how impossible that is," I said sarcastically.

She smiled dryly at me. "Glad to see we're on the same page. Lady Hokage?"

"Um... Okay..." Lady Tsunade muttered, but she was pretty much confused. "Rin, use your kekkei genkai to enter his mind and poke around a bit, only to see if he's sane. Project what you feel into my mind, and we'll be done with this."

"Yes, Lady Hokage," Rin agreed, nodding, although the displeasure was clear on her face. "I'm blind, so this is going to take a little while longer than usual."

"I'll make sure our time together is something you don't forget," I said, smirking at her.

She rolled her lilac eyes. "Careful, Ryuu. You might sound like you're actually interested in me."

"Who's to say I'm not?" I inquired smoothly.

She didn't respond, making her way over to me with an annoyed look on her face. "God... You're even more annoying than before..." She muttered.

"Careful, Rin. Wouldn't want anyone to think you actually enjoyed our time together, would you?" I said, smirking at her.

"Not even close," She said. "Now, sit down. Relax. Clear your mind. It makes my job easier."

I rolled my eyes, but did what she instructed me to either way. "Like I'm supposed to have a clear head when the girl who hates me is going to poke around in my mind."

"Oh, I'm not going to enjoy this at all," She said bluntly, "And your voice irritates me."

"As if being with you brings me clarity," I said sarcastically.

She scowled at me, placing her hands on my forehead. "Just stop talking."

And with that, she closed her eyes and began her journey into my mind.

Minxie's POV

I've just had another moment of 'huh?' in my life. See, all of us had run straight to the hospital, ready for Kylie to examine Kankuro, who was in a horrible state as he lay down in bed. Temari had burst in, Kylie following close behind.

Once we entered, we saw that Kankuro wasn't alone. There were three sand advisors, and two REALLY old people. The old woman turned once she heard us enter, and she immediately flipped out once she saw Kakashi-sensei.