she shook her head no.

"first, you show up to s girls house that you don't even know, then you wanna tell her some shit that was my job to tell her and fucking embarrass her like that. how the hell would you feel if some girl came to your house and told you that about someone your supposedly dating ? "

"id fuck the nigga up not the girl" she shrugged.

"but you knew about her and you still were tryna fuck with me. so if i was her and i knew  the whole story id actually fuck you up " i said with much attitude before turning my attention back to the basketball game.

we both sat there quiet as we watched the game low key trapped in our thoughts. i didn't know how i was gonna do it, but i know i gotta get Anaya back if it's the last thing i do. we hadn't even got to be in a relationship for more than a day before this bullshit comes up. and i know i damn sure gotta get her back before that Odell nigga tries to swoop in and take what's mine.

----------------------------

Anaya P.O.V.

After dinner, Odell's mom guided me outside to her garden to talk as the boys went downstairs to play the PlayStation. i followed her outside as we sat in the lawn chairs. she had a beautiful garden and you could tell that she took great pride in the fact she keeps up with it.

"so my son tell me that you're pregnant " i nodded turning to her

"yeah, but i want you to know i didn't get pregnant on purpose and I'm not doing this for any money or fame. it was just a stupid accident that i had no control over after it happened" i sighed

"i know sweetie when i met you i never once looked at you as the gold digging type. and don't you know i know about you... i know you're a stylist i mean who doesn't know about you" she laughed causing me to giggle.

"my question is why aren't you and my son in a relationship ?" she asked raising her eyebrows.

" i mean.. it's a log story. "

"i got all day " she laughed

i sighed before going in detail of how Odell and i  first met and how we ended our relationship and about My baby father and about Micheal. i would occasionally look in her eyes to see if she made any sudden change in posture to see if she judged me but she didn't. she sat looking real interested in the story which made me in a way very comfortable.

"well, i understand where you're coming from and how you don't want to rush into anything with my son i respect your honesty. i admire you i want you to know that . but i do see you and my son in a relationship in the future. have you told your parents about your second pregnancy ?" she asked catching me off guard.

i started fidgeting with my hands. " umm no me and my parents don't communicate, haven't since my son was born"

"why?"

"well i never knew my mom, and my dad disowned me when he found out i was pregnant at 18. so did my step mom so, i haven't communicated with them in year." i sighed

she leaned forwards and grabbed my hands in here.

"if you ever need someone to talk to I'm here, because if this baby you now got a new family and know that we love you . we just met you but we love you unconditionally okay?" i nodded my head as we both stood up and she grabbed me in a long much-needed hug.

"ready to go?" Odell asked holding a sleeping Tristan. i whipped my eyes before turning to him nodding my head.

"before you go take down my number, " his mom said. i nodded handing her my phone as she put her number.

-----------------------------------

Odell P.O.V.

I drove off from my mom's house, peeking over at Anaya. she seemed really quiet ever since she talked to my mom.

"How was it? you like my moms?" i asked

she nodded, " yea she really sweet and she looks soo young" she smiled.

"she gets that a lot , what were you and her talking about?" i asked

"uhh business get you some" she laughed pushing my arm.

"i just want to make sure yall wasn't talking about me" i shrugged .

" you already know we were talking about you so hush" she laughed

"what was said about me ?" i asked as i pulled up to a red light.

" how we met and how we broke up and how we got to this point," she said. i nodded as i stared at her scrolling through her phone. i pulled off as the light turned green.

"can i be honest?"she asked

" i would expect you to" i laughed

"i wanna be with you ...sometimes i think of where we would be if we didn't break up. i cant deny the fact that I'm attracted to you like crazy and sometimes i wish i wasn't soo attracted to you" she sighed

"why?"

"because i don't know if I'm ready for a relationship with you, being in the media 24/7 for thing's that have nothing to do with my business. Hoes coming at you 24/7 and me having to just expect that and trust you .......it's just a lot"

"i agree it is, but you won't know that you're ready for it until you give it a try. you gotta step out of your comfort zone sometimes just to experience the happiness you deserve," i said pulling up to her house.

"what are you tryna say ?" she asked

"I'm trynna say, that this baby in your stomach" i started rubbing her stomach. " wasn't an accident, god did this to show us that just maybe we are meant for each other. and i believe it. I'm waiting on you to see it. you told me before that your trust me and i damn sure know that i trust you. i won't ever think about hurting you Anaya, you just gotta take a chance with me " i said now stroking her cheek.

"okay," she whispered

"hu? i can't hear you" i smiled putting my hand behind my ear.

"i said okay" she laughed

"and what does this okay mean ?"  i asked

"I'll give you--us another try,"she said

i leaned over and grabbed her face kissing her lips.

"i like the sound of that "

*********************************************

Odell and his mom in the MM