Chapter 50:

Chapter 50:

Watching your husband being put into hand cuffs isn't the best experience in a girls life, but seeing him in the back if the cruiser is so much worse.

It was pretty stupid of him to punch Trent but i kind of understand why he did it.

Wolf is a cave man so he protects what is his more than other men would.

Punching Trent wasn't the answer though so when he gets out of that cruiser im chewing him out. Where did punching Trent get us?

It didnt get us anywhere good.

"Daddy?" I ask trying not to cry as i see my husband sitting in the back of the cruiser.

"Hey baby girl." Daddy says cheerfully.

"Wolf just punched Trent."

"Oh Lord." Dallas says mumbling a soft prayer. "Where is Wolf now?"

"In the back of a cruiser." I say shaking my head disappointed.

"Is he goin ta jail?"

I shrug forgetting we are on the phone and then state "Trents not awake yet so probably."

"Awake?" Daddy asks confused.

"Trent fell as soon as Wolf punched him."

Dallas sucks in his breath and hisses before he chuckles greatly amused. "He knocked him out with one punch? You've got ya ah keeper there darlin."

"Daddy this is not funny. Wolf could be going to jail." I stress about to start bawling.

"Baby it will be okay. I'm headed to the station now and so is Houston."

"Okay daddy i love you."

"I love you to baby girl call me if anything happens." He instructs seriously and i nod seriously because he and mom are probably the only ones going to get me through this.

"Maybe you should call Brian." Layla offers and i raise a brow at her in question. I love Brian and he is my father but i don't know if i want him to know Wolf is going to jail. "He's a lawyer right?"

"That's true." I mumble dialing his number into my phone. I put it to my ear and wait until he answers.

"Sugar how are you?" He asks just as happy as Dallas.

"I'm not doing so hot today." I tell him truthfully looking over to the ambulance as the take the still unconscious Trent out of the mall on a stretcher.

"Whats the matter?" He asks worriedly.

With a loud sigh i state "Wolf is in the back of a cruiser for punching Trent."

"Is he going to jail?"

"I think so." I cry not being able to hold the tears in any longer when i see the police man get into his car and turn on the sirens. When he pulls away with Wolf in the back i swear my heart dropped out of my chest.

"I will be there early in the morning baby so i can get him out." Brian vows and i wipe my face not at all happy with Wolf right now.

"Thank you dad. I love you " I tell him gratefully.

"Anything for you sugar. I love you too." Hr says before we hang up with each other.

Taking Avlee back from Layla i go over to one off the officers that is by his cruiser. "Excuse me sir." I say softly getting his attention.

He straightens up and looks down at me. "Yes ma'am?"

"My husband is Wolf Blackwell and i was wondering whats going on."