Chapter 28:

Shout out to my girl @futuremrs. She has just started Wattpad and is super new to it but the awesome thing is she just started her first book called The Beginning and it is AWESOME SAUCE! You should totally check it out it's an emotional type book with a new daddy and a nanny!!

GodBless LoveY'all!

-Believe01

Chapter 28:

“Did you say yes?” Is the first thing I hear when I open the door after the Zoo.

I raise a brow at the eager couple infront of me and then look back at Wolf. “How long did you have this planned?”

Wolf shrugs and says “Give or take a month.”

“That’s why you had to talk to Dallas?” I ask him sitting on the couch beside an eager Avlon.

Wolf chuckles and says “That and I just wanted to talk, I like your dad.” He gets Avlee out of her seat and lays her in her bassinet so she can get a good rest.

“So let me see it.” Avlon beams taking my left hand in hers. “Oh its so pretty.” She says amazed “Look at all the shine.” My ring is super pretty. It looks like a vintage white Gold ring with one huge diamond in the middle. The sides and outer parts of the ring have swirly designs putting more appeal and swag to the ring.

“It was my mom’s.” Wolf states and I look over to him wide eyed.

“I can’t take this Wolf.” I state taking it off of my finger. Wolf puts his hand over mine and I look up at him to see him smiling softly.

“She would want you to have it. I mean if you want your own ring I can buy you one I just-“ he starts but I place my hand over his mouth silencing him.

“I love it baby, I don’t want my own I just want to make sure that you really want me to have it.” It means a lot that Wolf would want me to have his mommas ring but I don’t want to make him feel like he has to give it to me. For him to give me his mother’s ring that means that he is serious about our relationship and I couldn’t be any happier about that.

Besides the ring is beautiful and I don’t think there would ever be another one as pretty or even close. “I want you to have it beautiful.” Wolf states in all seriousness. “Before my momma died she gave it to me and told me to give it to the love of my life. You’re her Braylee, you are the love of my life so I want you to have it. My mom wants you to have it.”

My eyes flood with tears and I wipe them quickly before they can fall. “I love you to Wolf, Forever and always.”

“Awww.” Avlon coos as Wolf pulls me into his side wrapping his arms around me. “When is the wedding?” She asks looking at us expectantly.

“We just got engaged.” I say slowly. Dallas raises a brow at Wolf and I look over at him wanting to know what that is all about. Wolf scratches the back of his neck uncomfortably. “Wolf?” I ask wanting to know what he is keeping from me.

“I want to elope.” He says quickly and when I go to open my mouth to protest he rushes on. “I want you and Doll by me all of the time and weddings take to long to plan. If we elope we can get married asap but if we plan a wedding we have to wait a few months maybe more. After we elope we can have a big wedding because you are my princess and every princess needs her fairy tale wedding but I just cant wait any longer to have you beside me.” He pleads with desperation in his eyes.

I’m shocked because this is the first time I have ever seen Wolf desperate and practically begging for something. Usually he just says this is whats going to happen and it happens. I’m happy he is not like that with me though. I’m happy he actually considers what I want.