Chapter 30:

Authors Note:

I'm not sure where I want this book to end, as of right know this is not the last chapter i want there to be at least 35 to 36 chapters as of now. If y'all want it longer i'm going to need help on what else you want to know.

Braylee going to Brian's house and meeting the family is a given but what next? Let me know what you think............... I have some idea's but they are not full proof, I'll probably ask my momma if they are good when I get back home LaughOutLoud!!!

GodBless

-Believe01

Chapter 30:

Avlon wakes me early Monday morning bursting with excitement. Her excitement and what lies ahead wakes me from my slumber with a smile larger than hers. “I’m getting married.” I beam for the seventh time in the last ten minutes.

Avlon giggles and Eva state “It’s not all it’s worked up to be.” Avlon and I turn to her with serious expressions and she giggles. “I’m just kidding don’t scalp me. It’s the most amazing thing in the world after God of course.”

Rolling my eyes I state “Don’t make me nervous Eva because I am so not nervous right now.” It’s true I know that most brides are nervous on their wedding days. I guess I just know what I want and I know that Wolf is the right man for me so I’m not nervous at all.

Eva puts the last pin in my hair and beams at me. “You look so beautiful.”

I smile at her and run my hands down my white dress. “I feel beautiful.”

“Well you are baby and I know that Wolf is going to be blown away.” Avlon giggles kissing my cheek. A tear leaks from her eye and she hastily wiping it away. “I just got you and your already leaving me.”

“Momma” I sigh pulling her into a hug “You’re not loosing me. I will see you every day. I still need you and Avlee needs her granny.”

Avlon sighs and places her hand on her back making me frown. “DADDY!” I shout and he’s in the door way a second later looking concerned. I nod to Avlon and understanding crosses his face. He walks over to her and picks her up gently.

“You look beautiful baby girl. I am so happy that God brought you and Wolf together. Don’t forget us though.”

Frowning I state “Daddy I could never forget you. Y’all are everything to me and I love you so much.”

“We love you forever and always, You’re our baby girl and you always will be no matter what happens.” He tells me giving me a gentle kiss on the forehead before he leaves to get Avlon to bed.

“Aww.” Eva coos and I turn to her with a raised brow. “I just love y’all and the heart felt moments y’all have.”

Rolling my eyes at her I slip on my shoes and grab Avlee. She has on a cute little white sundress with a big white flower headband on.

My smile turns into a beam when I see Wolf standing in the living room. He has a huge smile on his face and when he looks up to see me walking down the stairs it shoots all the way to his hair line. “Oh my.” He mumbles looking me over. “You always look beautiful Cupcake but wow you are stunning.”

I blush at him and look him over. He has on a white button down with a black vest and black slacks. His usually messy black hair is in a neat style on his head. His black eyes are shining and he has a permanent grin on his face. “You look really handsome.”

Wolf smirks and says “I always look good Cupcake.”

Smacking his arm I chuckle amused “I think I needa knock down that ego a bit Mr. Blackwell.”