Chapter 11:

Chapter 11:

"Braylee." Avlon squeals Monday morning. Sighing I roll over and look at her in the door way. "Dallas wants to give you something."

Confused I sit up and wipe my eyes. "You have already given me enough." I state and she rolls her eyes telling me to get dressed before she quickly leaves the room.

Getting up I go to my closet and get a back sundress before I go to the bathroom and get a quick shower. I throw my hair in a ponytail and make my way down stairs. I go to the kitchen but no ones there so I call out for them but they don't reply.

Confused I go outside and Avlon is sitting on the porch with a grin on her face. "Hey, what took you so long?" she asks when I come out of the hosue.

I giver her and are you serious look ad she only smiles at me telling me to look. She points off into the distance and I see the dust getting worked up from a blue truck making wits way up the drive. "Who is that?" I ask squinting because I have never seen that truck before.

It's an older pick up truck but the pepsi blue paint job makes it look like it just came off of the lot. When it gets closer my confusion doubles because it has a big red bow on top of it. "Who is that?" I ask Avlon again looking over at her and she shrugs the big grin still in place.

The truck comes to a stop and Dallas gets out with a grin on his face. "Dallas?" I ask confusion lacing my voice.

"B come on over here." he says motioning me over with his hand.

Carefully I walk down the stairs and go to his side looking inside of the truck. The inside is fixed up in new tanned leather and it still has the new leather smell. It has a newer looking whell and a new stareo system. "Do ya like it?" Dallas asks me and I raise a brow looking at him. "It's yours." he states and my eyes widen largely.

"He got all new...." Avlon trails off motioning her hands to the inside of the tuck making me smile amused at her. "Yah that, a new radio painted it and made sure it was safe." Avlon says and I look at her still in my shock before I squeal and throw my arms around Dallas in the best hug I can manage.

Tears leak down my face as he hugs me back softly. "Oh my thank you so much. Y'all really do to much for me." I tell them giving Avlon a hug also. She kisses my cheek and says her famous like of 'That's what parents do.'

Getting into the front seat of my new truck I say "I love it so much. You really didn't have to do all of that dad. I would have loved it as it was."

Dallas chuckles and leaves a kiss on my forehead his eyes shining. "I know I didn't but I wanted ta. Ya mean everythin to us B and ya only deserve the best." he tells me truthfully and all that accomplishes is more tears to fall from my eyes.

"I love you guys." I tell them seriously and they beam at me.

"We love ya." Dallas says shutting the door to my new truck and Avlon nods in agreement. "Drive safe yah and have ah good day."

.

As I walk through the halls everyone just watches me. They don't say anything and they don't taunt me they just watch me moving out of my way as I move through the hall.

I'm confused but I don't say anything or ask them why they are looking at me. I bask in being able to walk down the hall without anyone taunting me. It's Monday today the first day of Wolfs actual suspension and I have to say I miss him already. He has been txting me all day asking if people were messing with me. I don't txt in class so I waited until in between classes and he wasn't to happy about that. He thought I had gotten hurt I guess since I didn't txt him back right away.