Chapter 47:

Chapter 47:

"Beautiful come here." Wolf shouts excitedly.

I run into the living room quickly and raise a brow at him in question. "Watch her." He instructs me turning Avlee onto her stomach.

Confused I watch her and gasp in shock when she lifts up her upper half and uses her arms to roll her body over. She lay on her back giggling her big bug brown eyes wide with excitement.

Frowning I go over and pick her up kissing her on the forehead. "You have to stop growing up." I whine causing my husband to chuckle.

Wolf comes over to me and places his hands on my waist from behind kissing my ear lightly. "Have fun today alright." he tells me seriously giving me a comforting squeeze.

"It wont be fun without you baby."

Amused Wolf comes and stands in front of me with a smirk on his face. "Nothing is fun without all this Cupcake."

Rolling my eyes I grown "Okay Wolf you can go to work now."

Chuckling he gives Avlee a quick kiss on the forehead before he gives me a loving one and then he is gone.

Avlee is sixteen weeks now and she is starting to learn a whole lot of stuff. It still freaks me out so much but I have to realize that she has to grow up some day. She sleeps so amazingly through out the nigh, she still has her wake up times but by now my body is so use to the times that it wakes me up itself.

"Do you wanna see Layla today?" I coo to Avlee in a sweet sing song voice. She grins at me sticking her fingers in her mouth. Chuckling I place her into her camo seat and strap her up. She giggles swatting at the little toys hanging from her handle.

After were all settled into the car we head an hour away to Layla's house. Layla wants us to come over so that we could make out her baby shower list. She was going to come to mu house but I quickly shot down that offer because my house looks a mess. Avlee's clothes and toys are everywhere.

I need to get around to cleaning but we never have guests so I don't see the point when everything is just going to get dragged back out again.

Taking Avlee out of her seat cradling her to my chest and then grab her diaper bag heading to the apartment door. I rake my brain to remember the number Layla said her apartment was. Smiling I press her number and then a buzzing sounds along with the door unlocking.

I pull it open and then walk up the three flights of stairs. "Avlee." Layla says excitedly standing in the hallway with her door wide open.

"Layla hey." I say with a kind smile going into her apartment. Layla and I are back like we used to be. We hang out a lot when Wolf is at work and she even started coming to church with us.

Layla takes Avlee from me cooing at her as we set down on the couch. "How are you feeling?" I ask her concerned looking at her still flat stomach. Layla is a skinny, skinny girl so when her baby does start to show its going to really show.

"I'm doing great my morning sickness is no more." she says with a grin.

"Oh that is the worst part." I complain taking Avlee from her when she starts to fuss. I get her blanket out of her bag and place it over my shoulder before I pull my shirt and bra up before I place Avlee to my chest.

"Is it hard?" Layla asks me seriously.

"At first its really hard." I tell her truthfully but that may have just been for me. I mean I am only sixteen and never had I been around a baby that I had to care for. "It gets easier though. The little things she does is what makes it easier."