Chapter 32:

-Still more chapters to come. Sorry if y'all thought I was finished writing. I'm so not. I just got home from vacation last night and I passed out for most of the day today and then spent time with the family but here's a chapter!

God Bless

-Believe01

Chapter 32:

Brian stayed in town the rest of the week until he finally had to go home Saturday night because his partner needed him for a big case. I was sad to see him go because through his stay I got to learn that he is a really awesome man. He took Avlee and I out to lunch almost everyday just wanting to get to know me more and wanting to get to spend time with his grand baby.

He even took Wolf and I out to dinner a few times just wanting to learn everything about his son in law. I loved that he wanted to get to know my baby and my husband because they are huge parts of my life. When Wolf and I would pray before we would receive our food he would just look at us strangely but I let it go because if he wanted to be asked about God he would have brought up the subject. Trust and believe thought that I am asking him about God when we go see him on Christmas. God deserves to be discussed and praised and I feel a little bad that I didn't discuss him this week with Brian.

Brian told me all about Kendra and Sophie.

Kendra is a nine year old that has a mouth on her. I guess she thinks that she is grown but all little girls go through that stage. He says that she has lots of friends at school and she would be classified as the popular girl with an attitude. I guess shes really sweet when she wants to be but from how she was described I am highly doubting that.

Sara is six and she just started kindergarten. She is the peppy girl that loves and appreciates everyone. People stick to her like a moth to a flame. Drawing and gymnastics are her passion. Sara seems amazing and I can only hope that Avlee acts like her.

Sasha the wife is fourty five two years younger than Brian. She is a stay at home mother and she likes to shop. He didn't really tell me much about her but I can see that he worships the ground she walks on. That didn't settle to well with me but I shouldn't judge her by her description. I shouldn't judge her at all because God is the only one aloud but I cant help and think shes a Gold digger.

Two weeks have passed since Brian has come and gone and now it is time to get to Ohio. Ford is really excited to finally get to see his sister in law and niece. He was ecstatic to say the least when he found out Wolf and I eloped. That was a long conversation when we called to tell him.

"We have to stop every hour." I tell Wolf when we get into the car. He wanted to take it because it is cheep on gas and I agreed. He may have a lot of money but I don't want him to use it on Avlee and I because it is still his money no matter what he says. "I don't want Avlee to get a rash."

Wolf nods in agreement and gets into the drivers seat after he hooks Avlee in. "I will stop every thirty."

Chuckling I state "She doesn't use the bathroom that much." If he stopped every thirty minutes our six hour trip would quickly turn into a twelve hour trip and I don't want Avlee in the car that long.

My phone starts ringing and I frown until I see the name on the screen. "Are you leaving yet?" Ford asks excitedly.

"Hello to you to."

"Hello Braylee." Ford grunts and then he repeats "Are you leaving?"

"Wolf is pulling onto the main road now."

Ford sighs unhappily and says "Why couldn't you be pulling onto my street."

Chucking I state "We would have had to left about one last night." It probably would have ben better if we left last night because Avlee was up the whole time so Wolf or myself didn't really get much sleep.