Chapter 38:

Since all of you are such AWESOME fans and you aren't getting bored with the book i figure i will write some more but when i do decide to end the book there will be an epilogue and not another book.

Thank you all

GodBless

-Believe01

Chapter 38:

Tears come to my eyes when I see them standing in the foyer. "Thank you guys so much." This is my first birthday with my real father. The first birthday with my husband and baby. I didn't think this birthday would mean a lot but really it means so much. Just to be with them all here its so amazing the only people missing are my momma and daddy.

Avlon and Dallas call me every day to see what I am up to. They are such good people and they will forever be my parents. To tell you the truth I miss them. Not seeing their faces is killing me. I can't wait to get home tomorrow night because then I will finally get to see them.

Avlon is doing great but she is still on bed rest. The doctor said that she is slowly getting up to six centimeters dilated so that is good. The longer the baby's stay in the belly the better they will be and the less time they will have to spend in the hospital.

When we talk Avlon is happy that I am getting to see my family but she misses me and cannot wait for me to get home. She says Dallas is the same but he just wont admit it. He misses me and Avlee, Avlon even said he misses Wolf.

Dallas looks at Wolf as a son and Wolf looks at Dallas as a father. Their both men though so you would never get them to admit that, but when you see the way they interact you can tell that the respect each other greatly.

"It is so good to see you Princess." Brian says coming to engulf me in a big warm hug. He squeezes me lovingly and then lets me go holding me at arms length from my shoulders. His eyes start to water making the water coming from my eyes stream faster. "I am so happy I get to spend this day with you and your family. It means so much to me that you all came."

Wrapping my arms back around him I hold him close. "It means so much to me that you wanted to get to know me after you found out about me."

Brian squeezes me and chokes out "I'm upset that I didn't get to see you grow."

Lifting my head from his chest I state "I'm still growing, I'm only seventeen." Brian chuckles and pulls away from me wiping the wetness from his cheeks. "Plus you'll get to see Avlee grow."

Brian smiles and goes to Wolf greeting him with a hug before he takes Avlee. He walks over to the woman and two girls that have been silent the whole time just watching us. "Girls this is your sister Braylee, her husband Wolf and their daughter Avlee." Brian introduces with a beaming smile.

"Hi I'm Ashley." The woman says with a forced smile. She's tall and blond and to tell you the truth she looks perfect like a Barbie. "This is Sara and Kendra." she says pointing to the two little girls beside her.

Kendra is the nine year old. She's a cute little thing with black hair that I assume is her mothers. The blond of her mothers hair is fake and you can tell from the roots. With the holidays its probably hard to get an appointment. Her eyes are the same brown as mine, shes dressed in a a pencil skirt that goes about mid thigh making me frown. She's only nine I didn't know they made those kind of clothes for nine year olds.

If you think about it though her mother has on almost the same outfit as she does. They must shop together.

Sara is a cute little thing, her big green eyes shine with life, happiness and curiosity as she looks upon me. "Hey Pumpkin." I say with a smile crouching down. "Can I have a hug?"