Chapter 37:

Had to make it about Birthdays since it's My Birthday!!!! (: Well Birth week!

Okay so I think the book is way to long and that it needs to come to an end. I want Chapter 38 to just be her and her new family to get to know each other and then i want an epilogue and thats the end. I think its dragged on long enough!

GodBless(:

-Believe01

Chapter 37:

"Happy birthday Beautiful." Wolf's husky deep voice says in my ear.

Confused I open my eyes and look up to see a fully dressed Wolf standing over me. "You forgot." He states with an amused chuckle straightening out his back.

Sitting up I wipe the sleep from my eyes and yawn stretching. "Everything has just been so great lately with us getting married and Avlee it slipped my mind."

"Well it didn't slip mine." Wolf mumbles leaving a kiss on my forehead. "It's five but I made you a birthday breakfast." He says taking my hand to help me up from the bed. Smiling gratefully I take his hand and he pulls me into his chest. "Avlee has already had her bath she just needs to eat."

"You are the bestest husband in the world." I say truthfully wrapping my arms around his waist. Still I cannot believe that I forgot my birthday it's been the 27th of December my whole sixteen years of life. You'd think I would be excited to be seventeen but I already have everything I could have ever wanted so its just another day to me.

"I know I am Cupcake. That's why God gave me the bestest wife." Wolf leans down to give me a soft kiss and chuckles when my stomach rumbles. "Go get some food Cupcake."

"I'm going to feed Avlee first." I tell him looking at the bed side clock. "It's been a few hours since she last ate."

Wolf nods and lets me go. Smiling I go over to the bassinet and gasp, Wolf is by my side in a second "When is this supposed to start happening?" I ask panicked.

"Beautiful take deep breaths."

Wide eyed I turn to him "I can't Wolf she's growing up to quickly."

Wolf cocks his head at me and gives me a soft smile. He brings his large hands to my arms and rubs them up and down trying to calm me while I panic. "Soon she'll be walking, then driving and getting boyfriends, then she'll be off to college and she wont need me anymore."

"Whoa, whoa beautiful take a deep breath. She's only holding her head up, and she will always need you beautiful a child always needs its momma." he trys to explain calmly.

Sighing deeply I run my hands through my hair trying to chill out a little. I just don't want to process the fact that she is holding her head up. I know that she is seven weeks but its to soon. "Promise?" I whisper weakly looking up at Wolf.

Wolf quickly pulls me into a warm hug when my eyes start to water. "Beautiful she will always need you because you are the best mother anyone could wish for."

.

 "Oh finally." i say happily when we pull up in front of the fancy hotel building.

Wolf chuckles and gets out of the car. I go to open my door but its pulled open before i can do it. Impressed i look up at the aged man and smile kindly as i get out of the vehicle. "Thank you so much." i gush to him and he gives me a kind smile.

"My pleasure madam." he says kindly his aged voice coming out level.

Wolf gets Avlee out of the back and i grab her diaper bag. Handing the keys to the valet Wolf takes my hand and we walk into the building.

"He's loaded." i state looking around the expensive looking lobby.

"Super loaded." Wolf says guiding us to the front desk.

"How may i help you?" The girl behind the desk asks flirtatiously looking Wolf over.

Amused i say "We're here for Brian Porter."

The girl looks over at me as if she just noticed me. She gives me a real smile and states "Brian talks so much about you. You must be his daughter Braylee."

Smiling happily i state "That i am and this is my husband wolf and our daughter Avlee."

The girl bites the side of her cheek and she looks a little apologetic. She gets a car from the desk and hands it to me. "Mr. Porter told me to tell you to just go up to his pint house." My eyes widen largely and she grins at me. "He has a firm ma'am the man's rich."

"I see." i mumble taking the card from her. "Thank you Janice." i say looking at her name tag. She smiles at me and waves me a goodbye.

Wolf and i get onto the elevator and the man there greets us taking the card. He swipes it and then gives it back. We're on the elevator for what seems like ever until we get to the fifteenth floor. "Have a good day." the man says when the elevator doors open.

I gasp when i step into the foyer of their pent house and voices shout "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

............

It's short but i wanted yall to have a update tonight! If it would have been any longer you would have had to wait till the morning! /: