Chapter 21:

Change of plans i have to leave early tomorrow so there will NOT be an update so i'm updating tonight.

God Bless All Of You have a wonderful two weeks!

-Believe01

Chapter 21:

Saturday morning I get up with a smile on my face feeling refreshed. This is the third day in a row that I have gotten more than three hours of sleep. The pain had been from Braxton hicks well that's what the doctor said and now I guess their over.

After I get a shower and get dressed in some comfy clothes I go downstairs and eat a bow of cereal. After im finished with that I go into the living room and get comfortable n the couch before texting Wolf.

'Do you wan to hang out today?'

'Sorry beautiful I have to go in for a few hours today.' Is his instant reply. I frown at that sad that I wont get to see him today.

'What about after?' I ask hopefully.

What he text back has me smiling. 'You know I can't go a day without seeing my beautiful Girl.'

'Such a sweet heart.' I text him back with a grin knowing it upsets him when I call him soft names.

'Only for you Cupcake.' he says making my grin wider.

'Think of me while your at work.'

'Always. I think im annoying the guys.'

Confused I ask back 'How so?'

"Every time I come in I show them the picture of Skittles.' is his reply. I crack up laughing amused that he keeps showing that picture. They probably are getting tired of it but im proud that he is that excited about her.

'Oh well.'

'They'll get over it. Look baby I've got to go I will see you in six hours tops. I love you!'

Smiling I type back 'I love you (:'

My head turns toward the stairs and I smie when I see Dallas and Avlon making their way down as they talk softly about something. Dallas sits her in the recliner and they both look at me at the same time and day "Good morning."

Amused I chuckle because their connection is just amazing. "Hey."

"How are you feeling today?" the asks again at the same time.

Beaming I state truthfully "I feel awesome actually."

"No more hurting?" Avlon asks in her motherly way. I shake my head and what she asks next has my hormones on full alert "Where's Wolf?"

Tears come to my eyes "He had to go to work."

"I'm sure he'll come over when he gets off."

I nod and that's when the tears start to fall "I want him now though." Avlon rises and comes to sit beside me on the couch wrapping me in her arms. "I'm tired mom." I tell her wishing I could get some more sleep.

"I know baby i'm here." she coos to me. "Lay your head on my lap."

Instantly I do as she says and she runs her hands through my hair soothing me. I close my eyes and sigh in bliss when all of a sudden. "Oh my." I mumble sitting up slowly in shock. This can't be happening now. Wolf isn't here with me. I'm not ready what if i'm a horrible mother.

Avlon starst talking but im not listning as she helps me stand and I see the wetness on my dress. Hysterical I say "I'm not ready mom." I have wanted her to get out of me for so long but now tha she is finally trying I wat her to stay in. I just need a few more months.

"It's okay baby just take deep breaths." she instructs me and I nod taking deep breaths. The next thing I know im in Dallas's arms as he sets me gently in the truck. "Can you please Call Wolf?" I ask no one in particular needing him beside me right now.

I breath deeply the whole way to the hospital. When we get there im quickly rushed to my room. "Where's Wolf?" I ask with a wince when a contraction hits me. "Why isn't he here yet?" I ask worriedly hoping nothing happened to him.

"He'll be here baby he's on his way from work." Avlon says calmingly and I nod quickly wishing he would get here already.

"What's taking him so long?" I ask not a second later.

"Baby he's got to get through-"s he starts but the door busts open and I smile when I see Wolf's worried face.

He rushes over to me wide eyed and takes my hand in his kissing my forehead. "I'm sorry it too me so long beautiful there was a traffic jam so I had to run here."

Amused I ask "Where did you run from?"

Wolf purses his lips at me not finding it funny. "Are you in pain?" he asks me ignoring my question. A contraction hits right after he asks and I grip his hand tightly giving him his answer.

"That's the stupid question you have ever asked." I snap not feeling bad about it at all when another contraction hits.

A knock sounds at the door and the doctor comes in making me roll my eyes "Finally."

She smiles at me not at all phased. "Lets see how far we are." she pulls my legs up and covers them with a blanket. "He's ready." she tells me and I sigh happily. "Do you want everyone in here?"

I shrug and no one goes anywhere so she says "Well we are ready to push. on three." she says starting to count. When she gets to three I grip Wolfs hand and push with all of my might. "Push." she instructs after I get a second of breathing. We repeat this two more times until my daughters cry fills the air.

I slump back against my hospital bead with a smile as the nurse had Wolf cut the cord. He smiles the whole time and I swear i seen a tear leak from his eyes. The nurse wraps her up and sets her on my chest. I frown when I look over her head of black hair but when I look at the rest of her I cant help and smile. Everything but her hair is me and that makes me happy. She would have still been perfect though had she looked like her father because she is my painful beauty and I will always love her to pieces.

"We have to clean her up and then you can have her back." the nurse tells me taking her from my arms.

"You did so great beautiful." Wolf praises pushing my hair back out of my face. I smile at him as he kisses my forehead.

"I'm so tired."

"Go to bed I'll sing you a song."

I close my eyes with a smile as his sweet voice starts singing Without you by shane and shane.