Chapter 13:

Wolfs house on the side >>>>>>>

Chapter 13:

All through my classes I didn't really pay attention I was debating if I really wanted to tell Wolf. He continues to tell me that he likes me and to tell you the truth I'm starting to like him. What I don't like though is what he is going to think of me after I tell him my story.

"Are you okay?" Wolf asks gently as we walk out of the gym when the final bell rings.

I swallow loudly and nod my head as I look at my feet while I walk down the hall. "Don't lie to me." Wolf says getting a little fire in his voice and I look up to him wide eyed a his outburst. Wolf softens when he sees my expression and stops us in the middle of the hall. He takes my face in between his hands and looks at me seriously. "I'm sorry Beautiful, you have just been acting weird all day so I know your not okay."

Closing my eyes tightly I sigh "I'm alright Wolf there's no need to worry."

Wolf lightly runs his thumb over my cheek making my eyes snap open. I look into his deep back eyes to see them pained. "Does this have to do with what you want to tell me?" he asks softly and I nod a few times jerked. "This isn't the I don't want you around talk is it?" Wolf asks with a smirk letting my face go.

Rolling my eyes I start for the exit again with him right beside me. "It may be." I tease and Wolf gasp holding his chest faking hurt.

"Just lay it on me now Cupcake I wont be able to bare it when we're alone." He says in a fake girly voice throwing his hand over his forehead.

I giggle because I didn't know he would be like this in front of all of these people. "You do know we're still at school right?" I ask him looking around at everyone. The people closest to us look a bit shocked at his playful behavior.

Wolf shrugs and looks around with me making the people that were looking our way quickly turn around. I shake my head wondering how such a loving man could be feared so much. "Can we go to your house?" I ask Wolf because this is definitely not something to say in public and I do not want him to meet my parents yet.

Wolf raises a brow at me and gets close to my face looking me over. When he pulls back he gives me his signature smirk and says "I knew you couldn't resist all this Cupcake."

"Wolf." I complain needing him to get serious. "This is serious."

Wolf nods at me and asks "Your car or mine?"

Shaking my head I state "I want to drive. It'll help my nerve."

Wolf looks at me concerned and I give him a small smile telling him that I will be okay. He walks me to my truck and opens the door for me before closing it gently. "Follow me." he says getting into his jeep that is conveniently parked next to my truck.

I follow Wolf to his place and smile when I realize that is only about ten minutes from mine. Wolf pulls into his drive and I pull in beside hi getting out.

The house is cute. It's a two story brick house with a huge front porch with little triangle looking trees on each side of the stairs. When we get out I follow Wolf and we go to the back porch that has another huge porch with a balcony on top of it making the house all the more appealing. "This is beautiful." I tell Wolf in awe looking around more.

He's got a neighbor a cross the street and then another on each side about two football fields away. "My parents left it to me." he explains with a shrug.

"Your only eighteen." I state and he raises a brow giving me a quick questioning glance as he unlocks the door. "Your parents died last year how do you live alone?"