Chapter 15:

Chapter 15:

"Wolf is taking me to a movie tonight. Is that okay?" I ask Dallas and Avlon as I walk down stairs Tuesday morning.

Avlon beams at me and Dallas raises a brow "Is this the boy comin over tamarra?"

I nod with a blush and Avlon giggles as she sets on her husbands lap. Amused Dallas says "If your back starts hurting I want you to come home immediately."

"Yes, sir." I say saluting him getting a chuckle out of him. He gives me a kiss on the forehead and Avlon gives me a hug and they tell me to have fun, sending me off to school.

Getting to school I smile when I see Wolf sitting in his Jeep. Pulling in beside him I get out and knock on his window. Wolf jerks shocked because im sure no one else would have knocked on his window. He turns to look at me with heated eyes but when he sees me a real smile lights up his face.

Crossing my arms over my chest I raise a brow as he opens the door getting out. "We're taking my car to the movies tonight."

"What if I wanted to drive my own?"

Wolf scoffs at that and puts his hand on the small of my back pushing me toward the school. "My girl is not driving on our first date."

My smile grows more as he says that this is our first date. I know that last night I called it a date but I didn't think that he thought it was a date also. "Date?"

Wolf looks down at me and nods with a breathtaking smile. "You didn't think we were just going as friends did you?" he asks me and I nod my head slowly because to tell you the truth that's what I thought this was. Scoffing Wolf says "No, Cupcake your mine and this is a date."

"Why am I all of a sudden yours?"

Wolf smirks at me and says "You've always been mine beautiful." I roll my eyes at him and he gets serious "Now that I know your story I know i have to be gentle with you and actually show you that you are mine. Little dinners in the diner are no more, now we're going on dates."

I frown and state "I like our little dinners in the Diner."

Wolf smiles down at me gently and says "Well then we'll keep them but now there dates."

I chuckle at him as we make our way to our seats in first period amused by the way he thinks of things.

.

After school Wolf has me take my car home and then he has me get into his so that we can go to his house a little while until the movie starts. "Who's that?" Wolf asks me when Walter waves our way with a beaming smile.

I wave back at him with a slight blush and state "That's Avlon's dad."

"Oh." Wolf say lost and I chuckle at him.

"It'll all be understandable in time." I tell him with a chuckle and he gives me an I doubt it look making me laugh loudly.

Wolf smiles over at me as he backs out of the drive. "Your laugh is beautiful Cupcake." He tells me and I roll my eyes at him with the smile still on my face.

"Are you changing into something more comfortable?" I ask Wolf looking over his bark fitted jeans. Their a little baggie but not hanging off of his bottom so they still look cute. His shirt is a gray v neck showing off his muscles and he has on his leather jacket on that he wears everyday everywhere.

Wolf looks over at me confused and says "Me being comfortable is stripping down to my boxers." he informs me and I blush shaking my head to get that picture out of my head. Wolf chuckles amused and takes my hand placing them on my lap.