Chapter 2:

Chapter 2:

Three Months later:

I walk down the hall with my head down as I usually do rushing to the door to leave. My body hits something hard and I fall to the floor forcefully from the impact.

"Sorry." his voice says just as sweet as ever.

Gasping I look up and scoot back away from him some before I stand and back up more. He watches me amusement In his green eyes. "How are you?" he ask politely and I look at him in disbelief gulping loudly.

Shakily I run my hands through my hair and shut my eyes tightly remembering that night. I don't remember all of it but I remember bits and pieces. Bits and pieces I wish I could forget. I try all of the time to forget them but it never happens they always come back full force making me relive it over and over again.

"Can you not speak now?" he asks me pulling me from my thoughts.

Quickly I shake my head and make a be line for the door running out of it as fast as I can. I get into my beat up car and peel out of the school parking lot before he can catch up to me.

When I get to the clinic I put my head against my steering wheel and cry my eyes out. How can you hurt someone so much but talk to them like it never happened? How can someone be so heartless?

School used to be my escape from my parents but now I think I would rather take the abuse than be in the same place with that monster.

Sucking it up I wipe my eyes and take a few deep breaths before I get out of my car. With my head down I rush into the office and tell the Lady that I am here for my first check up. She smiles at me and says she will tell the doctor.

I rush to a seat and sit down hurriedly putting my hair in my face. I ring my hands together wondering whats going to happen. I didn't want my baby at first but I took Laylas advice and I prayed that God would send me someone to help me someone that will love me and teach me how to love my baby.

My little skittles grows on me more and more each day. I hated when I was in my morning sickness stage but it made me happy when I would feel a little flutter in my tummy.

I realized that I couldn't let that one night get to me. I couldn't let it hurt me and make me hate my baby. My baby is going to be so amazing me killing him or her is not going to help me. I feel that, that would only tare me apart more than I already am.

“Hi.” A soft voice says startling me. Shocked and frightened I look up hoping that its no one I know. If someone from school found out that I was here I would be picked on and bullied every day. No one would believe what the hot nice jock of the school did to me.

My eyes meet a stranger though. She’s beautiful with waist long velvet red hair and the big piercing green eyes that only hold love and kindness. The woman looks like she just hit woman hood. She’s small, smaller than me and im five foot seven and she is real skinny. “Hello” I whisper back.

The woman looks down and I follow her gaze looking at my small bump that is starting to show. I was happy that I didn’t start showing right away. My little bump is nothing a sweater can’t hide. “How far are you?”

I give her a kind smile but I don’t think my smile could ever match hers. “Five months are you expecting?”

The lady points at a beaming man and woman with a smile and a slight frown. You can tell she’s happy for them but she’s sad about something.  “I wish but no. I’m here with my father.”

Totally and utterly confused I cock my head and watch her asking “Why don’t you have any? Your married and you seem like you really want one.”