Chapter Fifty Five

Hope you are all enjoying this story.

I have realized its going ot be REALLY long.... I am good at that.... Haha

Well enjoy!

I'M BRINGING SHAYNA BACK YEAHHHHHHHH

_____________

Chapter Fifty Five

"WHO IS READY FOR A SHOPPING TRIP!?" Shayna burst in to my room where we are all waiting.

Alexis, Tori, and I are going to hit up all the stores we can with Shayna.

Terrie woke up this morning with a huge fever so she can't come. We were pretty bummed and promised to buy her lots of things.

First we're going to the non-expensive stores A.K.A not Rodeo drive and then I'm going to treat my girls to one fancy sore.

X Factor gave me allowance so we have MONEY!

"SELFIE TIME!" Shayna pulls out her phone in the car.

Making silly faces we snap a picture and Shayna taps away on her phone. After just a moment my phone pings.

"Shopping with my American Bestie & her besties #werulethestreets."

"Ugh this is so cool!" Alexis lets out, "We're going shoping with Shayna Tomlinson."

"Aren't you like... a model?" Tori asks.

Shayna laughs, "One of them? Nah, I'm a fatso." She hits her belly.

"You wish stick." I say, "I wish I was as skinny as you."

"STOP!" Shayna yells at the driver who then makes an abrupt stop, "We need to go in there."

We shuffle out of the car and go into the store Shayna was referring to.

"We have one of these in Doncaster, cutest shop." She tells us.

I see what Shayna likes about this place right away. Its cute and small, with mirrors on the wall that have pink, purple, and white stars all over it.

The store is called Sparkles so if I walked by I probably wouldn't stop to go in.

"OH ERIN!" Tori calls me, "I found the cutest thing for you."

"What?" I ask walking over to where she is.

She shows me a maroonish scarf that has gold studs running down both sides.

"Very cute." Shayna approves.

Falling in loce with it, I decide to buy it.

"Lets go somewhere else." Alexis says after we've spent enough time in sparkles.

"To H&M we go!" I let out a war cry.

****

"Oh my god I swear I bought out the whole store of beanies." I laugh as we leave H&M.

Yeah I have a beanie obssesion, Its a problem...

"I think together we bought out H&M period." Shayna laughs with me.

"So now all that is left is that tres fancy store I said I'd take Alexis and Tori to." I tell her.

"Speaking of, what is this store?" Alexis asks me.

"Trust me, I tried." Tori says to Alexis, "She won't tell me!"

I decided to take them to Penny's store. It'll give them a shock, and she have awesome clothes there.