Chapter Forty One

I hope you all are enjoying the story because its about to twist. MAJORLY.

 __

Chapter Forty One

                                                                                                                                                      June 6, 2013

Dear Diary,

I haven't seen Liam since he and I came back from our trip yesterday. Its as if he has been.... not avoiding me but somehow managing to always be somewhere I'm not.

We all got our new song assignments and I was told that I have to work double the amount I did last time for my performance.

When I talked to Cher about my odd placement in the bottom two she said she'd look into because both of us have our suspicions about it.

The song I performed, the crowd went crazy about it, so how the hell did I get put in the bottom two? I have a feeling something went wrong in tallying up the votes.

Alexis, Terrie, Tori and I are supposed to video chat later. They are going dress shopping for dresses for the ball and want my imput. "As if you're right here with us." Tori said. Terrie still is the only one with a date but that doesn't mean they can't look stylish while going solo. Thats why I am helping them out with this important mission.

In fact they should be calling any minute.

Erin

xx

________

The moment I close my diary, as respected, my phone rings. But its not a phone call, its a call on skype from my friends.

"Hey girlies!" I say to my friends when I accept their call.

"Hi Erin!" Alexis says back.

"We're at the mall already." Tori tells me, eager to get started, "And we just walked in to Miss Prom."

"Is that the store by Victoria Secret?" I ask.

I know my mall inside and out. My friends and I used to go there every Saturday morning to shop or just hang out. They have a very popular juice bar that Tori used to work at for a while, and where my friends and I love to spend our free time. They make the best strawberry banana smoothies in the world.

"Yep!" Tori answers showing me the store.

For the next hour they browse and pick out a lot of dresses. Finally I manage to convince then to try on things because I'm getting tired of staying on skype and staring at a small screen.

The first dress the girls show me is Alexis in a black short dress.

"Too plain." I wrinkle my nose.

Then Terrie in a magenta gown that has puffy sleeves.

"Nooo!" I exclaim.

After mutiple dresses in Miss Prom Alexis and Tori found dresses but not Terrie. She was being extremely picky.

Alexis' dress is a light pink chiffon pink slim dress that goes down to the floor. It has a V back and mesh on the side. The neckline is a sweetheart neckline, and it suited her very well even though she doesn't have much of a bust. It looks very well with her thin long strawberry blonde hair and greyish blue eyes.

Tori's dress is different from hers in every way, being dark and a shorter dress. At first glance I didn't like it for the ball because I thought it was too casual, but the way she wears it, it works. The dress is sheer maroon material with a maroon slip underneath, sleeves till above the elbow, and goes down slanted stopping just above the knee. She paired it with smoking black heels that closes with a black blt buckle around the ankle.