Chapter Seventeen

Chapter seventeen? Hooooollyy crap! Thats freaking crazy. Didnt I just start like writing this? Like what?

Well I hope you guys are liking it!

BTW picture on the side is her airplane outfit I tried to describe. Her hair is between the length of the two people in the pictures but the same style and color. Ally's is the same but longer. Sort of like Eleanour's hair?

________

Chapter Seventeen

“MOM! WHERE IS MY FOREVER 21 SHIRT THAT I WORE LAST WEEK TO SCHOOL?” I shout down to my mother.

“I’M ON THE PHONE WITH YOUR SCHOOL GIVE ME A SECOND.” My mom shouts back.

 Ally walks into my room and hands me my purple forever 21 shirt that I was looking for.

 “Thanks.” I smile, putting it my suitcase.

 “I also brought you four pairs of heels that I know look good with certain things you packed.” Ally hands me heels, “Oh and you need to pack party dresses incase you go out. Did you pack enough tank tops? You can never pack enough tank tops, put some more. OH! And don’t for-“

 “ALLY!” I interrupt her. “Relax, I don’t need that many tank tops.”

 My sister is not known for packing light. That is why I never ask her to help me pack; she’d probably pack my whole closet if I let her.

"But what if like your shirts get caught on fire or something?" She asks plopping into my bubble chair.

 "I highly doubt that would happen hun." I respond.

"Well if it does then you won't have any tank tops!" She exclaims frustrated.

"Then I will worry about it then." I laugh, "Why don't you get all my toiletries while I go pack up my makeup?"

Ally groans, but complies anyways.

I put all my make up in my makeup bag, and all my jewelry that I know I am going to wear along with my hair things in a seperate bag.

So far I have one big suitcase and one small one, which is perfect beause I am almost done.

 The flight is tomorrow and my mother is currently probably screaming at whatever faculty memember of my school that is on the other line to stop pissing her off.

She tends to get very fustrated with these things.

"Done." I smile as I zip the big suitcase shut.

All I need to pack is my carry on and put in the stuff Ally just went to get.

"I brought your hair straightener and blowdryer, and all your all stuff for your hair that you forgot." Ally comes in with her hands full.

I roll my eyes but take the stuff anyways.

"I hate packing." I say as I stuff them in my small suitcase which is now finished as well.

 "Really? I love packing!" Ally exclaims.

"I can tell." I say in a tired voice, pulling out my orange and pink side bag that I used to use for school but its too cute to be ruined my school books.

I start to put in my computer, my chargers, and my song book in it, then putting some gum, pens and other various things.

"Well I am going downstairs to watch a twitcam. Liam is going to be on in a little while... you going to come?" Ally asks.