Chapter Forty Five

This chapter is long over due..

_____

Chapter Forty Five

"Alright good, say cheese." A photographer snaps all o our pictures as we stand online, waiting for the show to begin.

"I am so nervous." I whisper to Cleo who is sitting next to me.

"So am I. I totally messed up last night." Cleo says looking pale.

**Flashback**

"Falling from cloud nine,

Crashing till I Die............

Crashing from the high" Cleo fixes her mistake.

By the time she is finished singing she is pale as a white sheet .

She messed up on live T.V and it can cost her the spot she has on X Factor.

***END FLASH***

"I'm sure that it will be okay. You have an amazing voice Cleo and an amazing personality." I tell her, "There is no way America can let that go."

"I hope so." She says.

"WE'RE ON IN 3, 2,1." Someone counts down and the lights come back on.

"Welcome back and get ready because its time to announce the bottom two." Kim Kardashian begins.

"The person who is number 6 on the list is Sara Beth!" Mario announces.

I hold back a smile and turn to look at where Sara Beth is standing. She looks almost as pale as Cleo did yesterday.

"And Number 5 is........ Cleo Graham." Mario exclaims.

Cleo makes a chocking sound and falls back on me for support.

"Shhh.." I try to soothe her.

"After the break! Little Mix preforming special for us, then Cleo Graham and Sara Beth fighting for the place here on X Factor." Kim tells the camera before the bright lights turn off.

Cleo begins to bury her head in my chest and the Scarlett Roses run over.

"Oh my gosh Cleo!","You can do it!", "Sing your heart out girl."

Twice in two weeks we have to go through our friends possibly leaving us. But right now I am not worried. Cleo is much better then Sara-Beth. I don't understand how she's still on this show.

"There is no way Sara Beth can beat you." I try to reassure her.

We all walk Cleo off together and get her to stop crying so we can fix her up.

"Beautiful!" Daisy exclaims, when we finish fixing her up.

"Looking like a superstar." Mels winks at her.

"What if I mess up again." Cleo asks her five friends.

"You won't, and if you do, or you feel like you will, look at us. We will be there in the front to cheer you on." I answer her.

The bright lights turn back on and Cleo flinches.

"Come on girl, you ca ndo this." Autumn cheers Cleo on.

"Go." I smile at her.

Cleo nervously goes on stage and begins to sing.

****

Sara-Beth comes off stage from singing her save song with a victorious smrik, looking our way.

"Ignore her." Bailey rolls her eyes. "She is such an attention whore."