Chapter Fifty Three

HEHEHHEHEHE I LOVED THAT CHAPTER FOR SOME REASON.

WELL I MEAN I LOVED ALL THE CHAPTERS AND I STILL LOVE THEM.

BUT LIKE

HEHE.

LOVE YOU GUYS <3

Btw now when I write text mesages I write *'s "p

______

Chapter Fifty Three

"Liam! Stop!" I swat his hand away as he tries to grab my three muskateers.

"But it looks so YUMMY!" He whines like a little kid.

"And its mine!" I mock his voice.

I'm outside of the Scarlett Roses room waiting for them to come out. Together we are all going out for lunch one more time before all our friends and family arrive.

Autumn's parents left for the day so its just us kids.

"Come on guys!" I bang on the door, "I'm eating chocolate 'cuz I'm so hungry."

"HOLD ON!" One of the girls shouts back.

I sigh in exasparation and gfinish my chocolate bar.

"Sheesh, you're so impatient." Liam remarks.

"Thats something you should know about me. I have no patience. Zilch." I tell him.

After five minutes of waiting all of the girls walk out fully dressed and ready.

"About freaking time." I let out. "LETS GO!"

"Girlie we are just going to Panera. Its nothing special." Bailey laughs at my enthusasim to go.

"I'm hungry!" I pull her and race in front of all the others.

We all get in to the limo that Liam called for us and I pull my diary so I can quickly write an entry.

__

                                                                                                                                                             July 17, 2013

Dear Diary,

Quick entry!

As expected Kennedi left last night so its down to Steven Tanners, me, and The Scarlett Roses.

My friends are coming in tomorrow plus my parents and the girls also have people coming and I'm feeling super nervous.

We're going out for lunch because we don't know when we're going to be just us ever again.

I'll write again later.

Erin

xx

__

"You're always writing in that thing." Daisy remarks, "Anything about me in there?"

"Its a secret." I wink at her.

The limo ride should be a few minutes longer to Panera and then I can get my hands on a delicious tuna sandwich with their amazing potato crisps. Panera is one of my favorite resturaunts in the world.

My phone buzzes in my bag so I trade its place with my diary.

*Hey can we talk* I recieve a text from Louis.

*My eyes are open. whats up?* I try not to be bitter.

*You're not around?*

*No. Text only*