(7) Frank Makes Breakfast And Recieves A Blowjob Lindsey gets a date and #same

Start from the beginning

"Stop doing that right now." I said pointing the, well, pointy object called a fork in the short mans direction. He raised an eyebrow before releasing his lip. I gave a shy smile before hiding behind the cat mug. Course he picked my favorite-

Oh yeah we're gathering more information on each other. I let a rather heavy sigh before tucking hair behind my ear, taking another gulp of coffee and what ever was in these eggs cause it was fucking amazing. Frank cleared his throat then and I must have shot him the most venom filled glare because he looked at his feet instantly.

"Anyways, I'm Gerard Way. My best friend is Lindsey and my brother is Mikey Way with his idiotic, pun King boyfriend, Pete Wentz. I'm twenty five, terrified of needles but loves tattoos- don't kink shame me, I love cats though I'm allergic, I do a lot of art and write comic books that I want to get published but they need more reviews, and up until maybe a couple or few weeks ago I was a virgin. I was born in Summit, but now reside in Belleville. Totally fat in high school, kill me if I'm near alcohol, I used to uh..." I ducked my head and got quieter for just admitting it. I mean, he's probably seen them anyways, right? "I used to be suicidal. I uh... Away from that... I'm addicted to coffee and cigarettes but allergic to the sun. I kinda wanna be a vampire." I spoke, passion and everything in between filling the words that spilled out of my mouth.

Frank was looking at me with those hazel eyes, a small smile making his eyes crinkle. He was beautiful with a smile. This one reached his eyes, touched them like little wands or some shit.

"Who would have known? The geek wants to be a vampire." He teased. I looked him dead in the eye.

"At least I like cats as well." I retorted, really not making a point. Which actually wasn't the goal but apparently it can work that way. "Tell me about yourself, Mr. Iero." I said, batting my eyelashes before draining the coffee cup then managing what ever food was left on the plate.

"As you wish, Mr.Way." He smirked before clearing his throat. "Frank Iero. I went to a catholic school growing up, lived here all my life. I actually play guitar, I prefer dogs to cats, I enjoy music, as seen, I have a small addiction to tattoos. I was bullied in high school and my mom split with my dad when I was younger. I really don't know what else to say other than I'm a vegetarian." He said, ducking his head sheepishly. A small smile pulled my lips before hopping off the counter.

"It's fine. Now I know I need to listen to you play." I said, setting the dishes in the sink. Frank watched as I moved around the kitchen, putting what he used into the sink before going into my room to change. I could tell Frank was watching me and I turned, cocking my hip with a hand resting right above the bone. "Enjoying the show?" I questioned, biting my lip before tucking my hair behind my ear. "Mr. Iero." And I could feel the shit eating grin that settled on my lips.

Frank's eyes narrowed, his eyes quickly assessing my body, which was currently only protected by Star Wars pajama pants.

Very sexy, Gerard.

"Yes, I very much was enjoying the show. Although," he spoke making his way over, grabbing my hips roughly and then towards him. "I find it rather hot when you refer to me as Mr.Iero, don't you think, Gee?" And that's where my cheeks flare. My eyes looked at him through my lashes, biting my lip.

"If you say so, sir." I came back. Now I'm never one for first moves or shit being the awkward fuck I am but... Frank broke all logical walls I have built in my brain. He has taken a hammer and smashed them from actually fucking a prostitute (more like him fucking me.) then to where I'm making the first move. Before the fact I could ever remotely let him reply or have myself over think too much, I actually fucking kissed him. It took him a few seconds to register how I had my arms around his neck, holding him against- well, my body as my lower half was in his control.