England x Reader

"What?!" you shouted almost falling out of your kitchen chair. Your best friend Arthur Kirkland had come over for the day to hang out. Everything was going fine until you asked him if he wanted a snack.

"Sorry love, I've never tried it." he said shrugging his shoulders.

"How could you have never tried nutella!?" you flailed your arms for emphasis. Arthur let out an irritated sigh and ran a hand through his blond, messy hair.

"I just haven't. Alfred always tried but always failed. What's so good about it anyway? Isn't it just nuts?"

You nearly fainted. "Just nuts?! It's not just nuts! It a blend of hazel nuts and chocolaty goodness!" You grabbed a small silver spoon from your cupboard drawer. Then, reached up into the cabinet fumbling while trying to reach down a fresh jar of nutella. Arthur watched you with one of his bushy eyebrows raised.

You twisted off the lid and pulled back to paper seal. Which, much to your dismay, was harder than it looked to take off. Once off, you dipped the spoon in and pulled out a clump of nutella.
"Try some." you said putting it towards him. Arthur glared at the spoon and pushed it away.

"No thanks love."

You gave him your best puppy dog eyes and curled out your bottom lip. "Please Artie!" A slight blush spread over his face.

"______ I said no! Did Alfred teach you that puppy dog face?"

"Maybe! I tell you if you try some." you bargained. He sighed.

"No. End of discussion!" he said looking away.

You pouted but smirked thinking. 'But oh, my bushy browed friend, this is only the beginning!'

----------------Time Skip------------------

All day, you have been trying to sneak Arthur into trying some nutella. And they all failed!

"Love, please, you've been at this all day! I won't try it!" Arthur said finally reaching his point of your games.

"B-but you have to!" you pleaded, still holding the spoon with the nutella. Of course the clump had gotten smaller after you tried to put it in his tea. You could just imagine how that went.

Arthur groaned and took the spoon from your hands. At first you were bright with excitement. Until Arthur used his finger and smeared some of the nutella from the spoon onto your lips.

You were about to protest until your lips were stopped by another pair. Arthur's to be exact. You were frozen from shock at first but soon melted into the kiss. Your hand tangled into his short messy hair and his went around your waist, pulling you as close as possible. You felt him lick the nutella off your lips making you smile.

After a few minutes, you had to break for air. You looked up at Arthur. You (e/c) eyes meeting his bright green ones. A deep blush spread across both of your faces.

Arthur smirked and rested his forehead against your own. "You know, nutella's not so bad after all."
You smiled and brought him back down for another kiss.