America x Reader

You plopped down on your couch. You were holding a shampoo bottle in your right hand, and you flicked the cap open with your thumb. You brought it up to your nose, and inhaled the aroma of the liquid inside. You smile. It was a delightful smell. 'Jasmine..' You inhale more of the soft and delicate aroma.
Nobody, and you mean NOBODY, knew about your obsession with shampoo. Not with the shampoo itself, but with the smell. You have whole boxes of different-smelling ones under your bed. Everyday during your freetime, you'd take a bottle from a box, and inhale it for hours. You didn't know if it was bad for your health, but you didn't care. Today, you were sniffing at an Oscar Blandi Jasmine Shampoo.
You never use your shampoo collection for your hair, though. You used them strictly for smelling. Your current favorite was the L'Oreal Blueberry Smoothie shampoo for kids. For your hair, you use the Head and Shoulders brand. Anyway, back to you, you were still taking the aroma of the Oscar Blandi shampoo when you hear someone knock on your door. Well, it was more of a 'banging' than 'knocking'.
"C-coming!!" You panic, slipping the shampoo under your couch and got up to your feet to open the door. You open the door, and in front of you, stands a blonde guy with a cowlick. It was your best friend and crush, Alfred. He was grinning from ear-to-ear when he suddenly wraps you in a bear hug. "Dude! What took you so long to open the door?" You push him away, ending up breaking your hug. You were afraid he'd see your blush, which you tried to hide by looking away from him. "Geez! What is it, Alfred?!"
There was a silence for a few moments. It left you wondering if you said something wrong. Then you turn to him. "Alfred, I'm sorry. I didn--" You were cut off when Alfred suddenly lunges at you, cupping your scarlet cheeks and placing his lips on yours. You tried pulling away, but couldn't. You enjoyed the kiss.
He eventually broke it. Flustered, he began stuttering at you. "U-uh, s-sorry ab-b-bout that." He tries to smile, rubbing the back of his neck. "I was planning to say something first, before doing that.." He was trailing off, and suddenly shook his head furiously. He stops and swiftly grabs both of your hands in his. "_-_-______.. I-I.. L-l.. I... Uh.. GAH! Iloveyou! I've always did since the first time I met you, and it bugs me that I couldn't tell you.." He spits out.
Your eyes widen. Your jaw was involuntarily opening itself. He sees your expression, and frowns. "Heh.. You don't feel the same way, don't you?" You paused for a few moments and wrap your arms around his neck. "I love you too, Alfred." You smile, only centimeters away from his face. You lean a bit and kiss him again.
You inhale deeply when you feel him kiss back. Both your eyes were closed. You open them a bit when you notice something. 'T-this smell..' You break from the kiss, leaving him with a confused expression. "Alfred, do you use L'Oreal Kids Blueberry Shampoo?" You suddenly ask. He blushes. "Y-y-yeah.. My hair can't stand any other shampoo. H-how did you know?" You smiled at him, and leaned towards him, and give him an eskimo kiss. "I just do, Alfred.. I just do."

--Extended Ending--
"_____.. What is this?"
"What, Alfred?"
You were working hard on the computer, staring a death glare at the screen while clacking away on your keyboard and mouse. You sigh. Paperwork from your boss. Hearing your boyfriend Alfred ask you something, you turn on your office chair, and was shocked to see him hold a box of shampoo on his lap. "This,______, what is this?" Your face was beet red, and you explain your obsession to him, stuttering at some sentences. He was astonished at first, but then he rushed to hugged you. "Haha! My ______ has such a cute obsession!!" You were speechless, but then you hugged him back. "Hehe. I guess I do."