England x Reader- Servant of Evil

You guys are really lucky I'm posting two today on for today and kne for tomorrow
-------------------------------------------------------------Laughter rang through the hills and mountains. Laughter of two best friends, enjoying their time together.

The little girl, who had 'caterpillar eyebrows and piercing green eyes, was in the middle of making something, her face scrunched with determination. The boy, the one that had 'caterpillar' eyebrows and piercing green eyes, looked over at what she was doing.
"DONE!" She sprang up to her feet, holding up what seems to be a pair of flowers, the stems intertwined together. She hands her masterpiece to the little boy looking up at her.
"It's for you, Arthur!" She beams.
"For.. Me?" He says, reaching for the piece of art.
"Well, who else is here, silly!"
"Why, thank you.. But what is it?"
The girl huffs.
"Well, it's a ribbon, silly!" She says matter-of-factly. Arthur couldn't help but giggle. He was the same age as her, but a little bit sharper in the head. He knew it wasn't a ribbon. He just smiles at the girl.
"Well,______.. Thank you for the ribbon!" He grabs ______'s hand, and they go down the hill, walking towards their separate homes. Arthur was a peasant living near the palace, while the girl was the princess. They met each other secretly. They looked remarkably alike. A few months after the ribbon-giving incident, the two families find out that the two children were meeting each other. Arthur's family was forced to move to somewhere far away. Tearing the two friends' destinies apart. Arthur was deeply scarred by this, so was ______.

>> 12 YEAR TIME SKIP! >>

Following her father and mother's sudden deaths,______ was crowned the new princess of her kingdom. Her servant also had to be replaced. Arthur was now the royal servant. Fate was kind. She reunited Arthur with ______. Their happiness was incomparable to any other human's happiness. They were in pure bliss.
However,______, being introduced to power at such a young age, grew greedy and evil. Only being innocent around Arthur. Arthur, fell in love with her fake innocence. But eventually grew aware of her wrath also. Even so, he still loved her. ______ on the other hand, fell in love with Prince Roderich of Austria, who was in love with Princess Elizaveta of Hungary. Arthur knew ______ wasn't in love with him, but was satisfied with being by her side, anyway.
Upon finding out who Prince Roderich's love was, Princess ______ became enraged, and ordered her servant; Arthur to eliminate Princess Elizaveta. Willing to do anything for ______, Arthur complied. After a few days, the Princess of Hungary was no more. Arthur's conscience was wounded with guilt, but was happy, seeing his love,______ become satisfied.
The kingdom of Hungary was enraged with the evil Princess, and formed an alliance with ______'s kingdom, as well as the kingdom of Austria. They were going to overthrow ______ on that day, after dusk. The day after they catch Princess ______, they will behead her.
Arthur found out about this, and tried to come up with a plan to save his love. He figures it out, and runs up to his master's room. He explains the bad news to ______. He asks her to wear the hooded cloak he was holding, so that only her face was visible. "Don't worry, we look alike. Nobody'll notice that I've switched places with you." He leans in and kiss the love of his life. Then he takes her crown and pushes her out of the bedroom. He throws one of her dresses on, and puts a (h/l) (h/c) wig on. Looking in the mirror, he makes sure he looks exactly like ______. Meanwhile, ______ was banging at her bedroom door, begging her friend to open it. She suddenly hears thousands of footsteps going up the stairs. ______ was scared, and she escapes the palace through a secret passage. Arthur hears the crowd, and gives himself up to the mob. This seals his and ______'s fate.

The next day, the mob, thinking Arthur was the evil princess, placed his head onto the guillotine. A crowd of three kingdoms glare at him. ______, disguised as Arthur, runs to see her friend for the last time. Arthur spots her, and smiles at her for the last time. The moment he did, the guillotine drops. ______ eyes widen, and she breaks down, weeping for her true friend and love.

Decades later, a little boy and girl, both with 'caterpillar' eyebrows and piercing green eyes, are seen in heaven, reuniting after years of separation.

Laughter rang through the hills and mountains. Laughter of two best friends, enjoying their time together.