China x Reader- ARU!

"Chinaaaa~!!"
I turned around when I heard someone call my name. As soon as I did, this blurry figure glomps me. Upon such heavy impact, I tumbled to the ground.
"Wha--" I rubbed the back of my head. It really hurts. While I was writhing in pain, the figure stood up.

"Hey China!" I hear the voice say. It was HER!

"Aiyaah!" I sprang to my feet. I couldn't believe she saw me in such a position! "It's you, aru! H-hi ______, aru! Did you need something from me, aru?" She just smiled at me. "I love your accent and 'aru's, China!" She hugged me. By now, my face was as red as Japan's flag's circle. She's so cute. Even more than Hello Kitty. I've had a crush on her for quite a while, but there's no way I'd tell her. I'm just a guy with a ponytail who loves cute things.

She smiled at me. She kept asking me questions after that. Questions like, "How do you cook this?", "How much do you like Hello Kitty?", "What's your relationship with Japan and Russia?", "How do you keep your hair so long and straight?", and a whole bunch of other stuff. But she kept throwing questions at me, as if she didn't want me to stop talking. I eventually grew tired of answering so many questions, so I asked her a question.
"What is--" "Hey ______."
"H-huh??"
"Why do you keep asking me questions?"
She blushed, and looked away from me. Then she faced me again. Slightly pouting, this is what she said, "Cause I love hearing your voice. I love your 'aru's. I love your accent!" She wraps her arms around me. "And.. I love you." I was speechless. Her confession caught me completely off guard. At first, I felt so tense, like I was about to explode. Then I felt my body relax and my arms wrapped themselves around her. "I love you too, aru."

This is the first time I've ever felt so happy to be.. Me!
-------------------------------------------------------------
And this sis why he's a 400 year old virgin.