Japan x Reader

"GAHHHHH!"
I feel myself lose control to the dragon. It was flying too fast, and was descending too fast too. In a matter of seconds, it crashes into a tree. I fell down from its back, and onto the soft grassy ground. I got up quick and examined the dragon's golden, sleek body. It was fine, but the dragon was knocked out from impact.

"______! Are you okay?!" I her two voices scream in unison. I see Feliciano and his twin brother Lovino running towards me. "Wait, I said that first!" Lovino stops to face his brother. "Ve? Fratello, I said that first~"
They continued their argument as I see three figures come closer towards me. It was Kiku, Ludwig, and Francis.

"______, are you okay?" Kiku ran quickly to my side. I smile at him, feeling a blush grow in my cheeks. "Yeah, don't worry about me. But the dragon.." I pat the creature's head. "He's knocked out." Francis suddenly puts his arm around me. "I'm more relieved that YOU'RE okay, ______.." I brush him off. "Thank you, Francis." Ludwig reached for something in his pocket and pulled it out, revealing a small but thick book. The title says; "Dragons for Dummies" (lol). He flipped through the pages, and finally stops on one of them. He reads aloud;

"If the Golden Speed dragon has been knocked out for any reason, you can wake one by placing a blade of grass under its nose."

I turn my gaze to Kiku, who was already waving a blade of grass all over the dragon's nose. It didn't wake up. He sighed. Then he got on its back and gestured for me to join him.

I got on its back and sat behind Kiku. "Werr, since it's not waking up, I'rr have to explain how to contror it." He began to explain when Ludwig distracted us. "Hey! I'm not finished reading; the blade of grass' effect won't appear immediately.. It takes about a minute. And don't immediately get on its back. The smell of grass heightens their speed and energizes them, causing them to fly away quickly at light speed. This is why it is called the 'Golden Speed' dragon.."
There was a silence before I hear some grunting noises. The dragon woke up. Kiku grabbed my hands and place them on his waist. "If you don't want to farr, hold tightly onto me!" The dragon got up groggily. It shook its head. It stabilized itself. It didn't move. "Kiku, it's not movi-" I began to say when the dragon suddenly flapped its wings and flew away very quickly.

"KIKUUUU!!!" I scream, shutting my eyes and hugging him tightly, as we ripped through through the air and clouds. He chuckled a bit. Looking back at me, he asks me a question. "______, watch me as I contror him, okay?" I opened one of my eyes, and smiled. "O-okay.." Then he smiled back and focused on the dragon. The dragon was speeding away, losing control of itself. Kiku just manipulated some of the movements and managed to make the dragon move the way he wanted it to move. He wasn't frustrated or panicked. He kept a straight face. We did spins, turns, and flips. I hugged Kiku tightly the whole time, but kept my eyes open. He then landed the dragon safely on the ground.

Our friends ran to us. They were cheering. Feliciano and Lovino reached us first. They both had a confused expression as they walk a bit closer to us. "Kiku.. What's wrong with your nose?" They say again in unison, leading them to fight again. Surprised by what they said, I turned to Kiku. He was having a nosebleed. I gasped.

"K-Kiku?!"

He giggled. "Your hugs.. Were too much for me, I think.."
I just laugh and hug him. "Thank you for the flying lesson!"
He hugged me back. "You're wercome. And just in case you need to know, your hugging me right now is making my nosebleed worse.."