Sweden x Reader- Caramelldansen

"BERWAAAALLLLLD!!!"
You scream as you hug the gigantic man before you. His biting glare never scared you, and you felt comfortable hugging, kissing, and/or talking to him, although it makes the giant blush. He looks at you with his turquoise eyes. "What is it, min kärlek?"

You smile and shove your iPod in his hands. You put the earphones in his ears. The iPod was already playing a song. Berwald's eye widen when he heard what the language of the song was. You caught onto this fact, and chirped, "It's Swedish!"
Berwald smiled (YES, SMILED AS IN MAKING THE LIPS CURVE UP) at you, and thanked you for showing him the song. "What is the song's name?" He asks, and you just shrug. "Caramelldansen." Your eyes light up. You pulled the heavy man up, and you stood next to him.

"I'm gonna teach you the Caramelldansen dance!" You say matter-of-factly. "Well then, let's start. Berwald, clench your fists, not to hard, make them look like a cat's paws. Then take your left fist behind your left ear, and your right fist behind your right ear." You demonstrated and Berwald just followed you. He never wants to disappoint you, so he always follows you.

"Then, you bend your right knee slightly, tilting your head to the right slightly too. After you've done this move, you should do the exact same move but in the left direction.. Do you get it?"

Berwald nodded his head, and did all the things you ask him to do. His moves became more and more fluent. You giggled. Though he was dancing cutely, his face was straight. You went up to him and used your fingers to turn the corner of his lips into a smile. He blushed. "Now, this is good." You laugh.

He stopped dancing abruptly and hugged you. He whispers in your ear; "Jag älskar dig." You raised an eyebrow in confusion. "What does that mean?" You ask as you hug him back. "I love you." You flinched. You pushed him away, breaking the hug.

He had a shocked and pained expression on his face, thinking you'd rejected his love. Actually, you just wanted to kiss him. When your lips landed on his, all he could do was smile and kiss back. You pulled away and whispered back in his ear; "I love you too!"