I grab her left forearm and tugged her close in front of me then throw her arms around my neck, I wrapped my arms around her waist securely while I'm leaning my back against the door.

"I know something will happen, it all started when you push me at the back stage twice and nearly kissed me. I know I wouldn't be able to keep myself calm and collected around you, you're a torture." I said honestly making her laugh even more while I frown and pout.

"Hey! Don't laugh!" I whined while she's laughing nonstop, I raised my eyebrows then spanked her right cheek bum causing her to gasp in shock.

She looked up to me and stared at me in disbelief, I just smirked at her deviously and tighten my grip around her and switch our place making her groan when her back hits the door.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" she whined making me raised my eyebrows at her and bit my lower lip, she started to breath heavily and bow down trying to block her face.

"Damn it Harry! Stop biting you lips!" she complained then cover my lips with her right hand causing me to laugh, I raised her body up effortlessly making her automatically wrapped her legs around my torso and her arms wrapped around my neck again.

"Why baby girl?" I asked her cheekily, she groan then hide her face against the right crook of my neck making me laugh again with my arms holding her thighs securely.

I open the door and walked out without putting her down, she giggles then kissed my right cheek and started to pepper my face with kisses making me chuckle and peck on her lips.

She stuck her tongue out then snuggle her face against the right crook of my neck again, she started to whisper-singing the song 'Sunshine And City Lights by Greyson Chance' while I continue to walked downstairs carefully.

Once we reached the ground floor, I walk my way to the kitchen and noticed that there are 7 bags of food over the island.

I snatched the first bag with a bucket of fried chicken wings, box of sour cream potato fries, and box of baked macaroni, I grab a pack of mint candy, two forks and bottles of water then exited the kitchen and sauntered my way back upstairs.

"Did you take your medicines earlier?" I asked her "Yes sir! It's on my routine you know." She said then giggle "Good girl." I said playfully then kissed her cheek making her squirm and laugh.

"Aren't we going to hang out with them there?" she asked with confusion "No." I said sternly "Why?" she asked again "Because Reese and Liam ruined the moment!" I huffed childishly causing her laugh again.

I entered back to her room and kick the door shut and lock it, I walk my way to the couch and place the bag above the coffee table while she hopped off then launched down to the couch.

I grab the remote and open the huge flat screen telly in front of us and scan the films from the drawer, my jaw dropped in amusement when I saw a familiar covers of disks and pick it up then turned to her.

"It's so nice to know that you have a complete collection of our albums and a copy of 'This Is Us' film." I said cheekily and show it all to her making her blush and her eyes widen.

"T-that's not m-mine! Oh my God." She groaned then threw her face against the pillow causing me to burst into fits of laughter.

"How come it's here if this isn't yours? Care to enlighten it for me sweetheart?" I asked her teasingly, she fisted the pillow and throw it to me making it hit my face while I laugh again then put it all back to its previous spot.

"I bought those all because I wanna hear it! But Gin is the one who owns those! I have no idea why did my mum stack all of that there!" she said defensively while blushing even more and palmed her face.