She threw up over the sink with white bubbly substance while breathing heavily, I rush to her side and open the faucet and caress her arms.

She groan then washed her face then rinse some water and brush her teeth, once she's done she close the faucet and turn to me.

I crossed my arms and raised my eyebrows at her, she frowned then shrugged.

"Man, that was my gastritis. It usually happens after my medications, no need to stare at me that way." She said then chuckled "Are you sure?" I asked her with a frown suspiciously.

"What? You think I'm pregnant? No way, they wouldn't prescribe me a higher dose of medicines if I do and I'm on pills dork." She said while staring at me in horror.

"Geez, I really thought I was going to be a father." I groan jokingly with a slight disappointment then pout earning a punch from her over my right biceps making me laugh.

"You dork!" she yelled in horror then walked out of the room making me laugh while I followed her, I grab her waist and turn her to me making her squirmed.

I crash my lips against her passionately then lead her to the bed and push her down causing her to squealed, I chuckled then hover above her and pin her wrist above her head against the bed.

"Let's practice making babies." I said jokingly making her eyes widen in horror while I laugh at her reaction.

"That's the most horrible phrase that I've ever heard!" she squirmed while trying to free out of my grip, I lean over her right ear then smirked when I feel her breathing heavily.

"Okay, I'll rephrase it. Let's have a morning sex baby, I've been craving for you last night but you insisted so gotta make it up for that." I muttered darkly over her ear then crashed lips against her roughly making her groan.

Once she's already relaxed, I let go of her wrist then pin her waist down while she automatically wrapped her arms around my neck.

I lean away and stare straight to her eyes with her pupils blown widely making me smirk deviously at her.

I tugged her bra top off then unbutton her shorts and take it off of her eagerly along with her knickers and socks.

I throw it down then tugged my pants down along with my boxers down the floor, I groan when my throbbing member slapped up against my stomach causing her to laugh.

"Stop laughing gorgeous." I muttered then positioned myself and pushed my hardened self into her tight and warm dripping entrance gently without any warning making her gasped and gripped my shoulders while I groan loudly.

I grind my hips against her deep causing her to moan and arch her back then dig the tips of her nails against my skin, I stopped and keep still making her whimper while breathing heavily.

She attempted to move but I pinned her down against the bed to stop her from moving.

"Haz! Don't do this to me!" she whined in frustration making me chuckled darkly.

"Beg for it." I said deviously then smirked causing her eyes to widen, I thrust hard then stopped again making her yelp and bit her lower lip.

"So I'm gonna do this my way then?" I asked her while breathing heavily with my eyebrows raise, she was about to say something when I thrust my hips harder and deeper then stopped causing her to whimper loudly.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" she yelled in annoyance and with obvious pleasure.

"I'm craving for you so fucking bad! What else?!" I growled at her darkly then started to move my hips passionately slow making me groan while she moaned, gripping my shoulders tight.