Chapter 35 - Sam's Point of View

*Sam's Point of View*

Daniel and Sophia took Rain for the day to ensure Violet and I could have a day on our own.

I love Rain. Of course I do. She's my beautiful baby girl. Who wouldn't love her? But I've seen the tension in Violet's eyes. Like she feels like she is t worth it anymore now that she's a mum. I've seen her stare at herself in the mirror and frown and I don't like it one bit.

My Violet is gorgeous and precious and the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. She's smart and funny, and has a smile to die for, but more than all of that, when you look in her eyes you can see the truth, and unfortunately all I see is how she feels like she's anything but gorgeous or sexy. It's like ever since having a baby, she's lost her confidence. I've heard that's something women experience, and I can't blame them. Their whole body changes for the sake of a baby.

Violet is in our bedroom sorting through clothes. About right piles stacked high on the bed. All freshly ironed because she insisted despite me telling her that she should rest and that our maid would do it for her.

I push the door further open and walk through, a bag dangling from my hand.

I hold it up as she turns to face me. "A gift."

She tilts her head in confusion. "A gift? Why?"

"Because I think you'll look nice in it. You should put it on right now."

She smiles. "What's in it?"

I smirk. "A dress."

She steps forwards reaching for the bag but I move it out of sight.

"Why are you smirking then?"

"Cause I think you'll look hot in it."

When she reaches out the second time, I drop it in her hands. She peeks through and then smiles back at me. "Why now?"

"Cause we're going out," I tell her.

"Okay," she says with a bounce. "Give me five minutes."

She heads into the ensuite bathroom of our bedroom and looks the door.

I wait patiently for two minutes before she calls out.

"It's awfully revealing!"

"It'll look great!" I shout back.

"There's skin showing everywhere," Violet says. "I can't wear this out."

"Just step out," I tell her.

"I can't Sam."

"Babe, you'll look amazing."

I hear the door click and when she steps out my mouth almost drops to the ground. She looks breathtaking and I want her to know that.

"You look incredible," I say.

I notice the blush pulling up against her cheeks as she pulls the red fabric that's revealing a side of her waist.

I grab her hand and rest it on my hips. I place my hand gently around her neck as I pull her to me, placing a gentle kiss along her neck, slowly rising till I get to her lips.

Her other hand reaches to cover her chest. The gorgeous red dress has a low cut revealing very little to the imagination. I can tell she's uncomfortable but the thing I love about Violet is when I make sure she knows she's sexy then she'll feel it too. She just needs to let loose, and I partially bought that dress so that it would end up on the floor tonight.

I swing my hand across the bed, knocking over the tower of clothes she had stacked there before.

Violet's mouth opens in surprise and I know she's about to say something but I place a finger in front of her mouth and push her gently against the bed. She gasps from the action but then watches me.

I climb on top of her, stroking the part of her stomach that is exposed by the dress. She takes a deep breath, arching her back as I lean in and kiss her.

Slowly getting the hang of it and understanding my plans, she wraps her legs around mine and pulls me closer. Her hands pull at my belt in an instant and before I know it, I hear it clink against the floor.

I place my hand on her thigh and reach higher, moving her dress up as I go. I pull at the zipper that holds the bottom of the dress together and watch as it slides down her body. She holds me close and kisses me, her tongue begging for entrance. I work my tongue against her while my hand strokes her bare stomach. She moans against my mouth in pleasure before I twist her and pull at the zipper at the front. The whole front of the dress opens, revealing everything.

"Sam," she says in shock.

I cover her mouth as I pull the delicate red straps off her shoulders and let them fall to the ground. She watches me for a few seconds before her hands reach for my shirt. With one pull its over my head and on the floor. She works on the zipper of my jeans and throws them on the floor too.

She smashes her lips hard against mine, the kind she usually does when she wants to tell me how bad she wants me. I work my hand carefully around her body while she pulls herself up and straddles me. The dress resting gently against her body.

I kiss her before she pushes me down and rolls down, continuing to straddle me. She grabs my hands and rests them on the dress and I know that means she wants me to take it off. I pull her closer to me and work at removing the dress.

"Ready," I whisper.

"Ready," she says.

I turn over and reach for the drawer of my bedside table.

----------------

Violet has the silk bed sheets over her whole body, while I have her body covering mine. She rubs her eyes in sleep as I kiss the tip of her nose. I watch as she crinkles her nose and faces me.

"That was good," she says.

"Oh yea?"

She nods. "Yeah."

I run my hand down her naked back. I love feeling her body's touch against mine.

She sits up and wraps the lavender coloured silk sheets around her as I pull myself up and walk over to the shower.

I can hear her giggle behind me.

I stop in my track. "What is it?"

"You look good naked," she says before I walk into the shower.

After the shower, she's dressed and so am I. It's ten at night which means Daniel will be here any minute with Rain.

The knock on the door confirms that as Violet and I walk downstairs.

Violet swings the door open before hugging Daniel. "How was she?"

"A delight," he replies. "She was on good behaviour."

I smile. "Thanks bro. She didn't annoy you?"

"Not one bit," Daniel says.

He kisses Violet goodbye before pulling me into a hug. "Got to go home, Sophia is alone."

I nod pulling the door shut and rubbing Rain's soft cheeks.

The perfect family. It doesn't get better than this.

"I love you," Violet says.

I turn to face her. "I love you too, dammit."

THE END