Chapter 23 - Sam's Point of View

*Sam's Point of View*

I watch Daniel fall on his knees. He cups his face into his hands and cries. I've seen him cry before but never like this. This time he isn't holding back.

"Max!" He screams.

I can hear the struggle he has within himself not to break apart this moment. None of us can afford that. Bianca is still missing and we don't know the story behind Max.

The door creaks as Violet walks in. "I'm sorry," she whispers. "I heard everything."

I nod. "It's okay, we were going to tell you anyways."

Daniel quickly wipes at his tears as he stands, his back towards Violet in hopes that she won't see the mess he's in.

"Please find Bianca," she whispers. "And Max, if that's what it is."

She walks over to the door and hesitates. She turns to face me, her mouth opening as if to say something but then she shakes her head and walks away.

I want to stop her and ask her what's wrong but at this moment I have vital things to take care of.

My phone rings in my pocket, forcing me to answer it. "Hello."

"Sir, the car belongs to a guy named Arnold."

"Okay," I reply. "Does he have an address?"

"Sir, you don't understand."

"What do you mean?"

"It belongs to Arnold Anderson."

Daniel and I turn to face each other. "So what," I say. "We're not the only Andersons in the world."

"I'll text you the address right now."

Daniel and I run downstairs before Violet calls out for me.

"What is it, babe?"

She plays with the corner of her dress, a habit I've noticed when she's worried or nervous.

She coughs clearing her throat. "It's....ummm," she says. "You're parents told me something when we got married."

My phone in my pocket chimes meaning the text has been sent through with the address.

Daniel watches Violet carefully. "Just tell us," he says to Violet.

I can tell it's something serious or else she wouldn't have stopped us, and before when she popped into our room upstairs, it was this she wanted to talk about. But what is this?

Daniel walks over to her and gives her hand a squeeze. "Are you worried we'll be hurting if we knew?"

She nods. It amazes me how sometimes Daniel gets her more than I do.

"About what?" He asks.

"Violet, please. Hurry," I say, and almost feel bad for pushing her.

"You guys go," she says. "I'll tell you later."

Daniel looks at her. "You sure?"

She nods.

Both Daniel and I run at lightening speed to the car as Daniel sits in the drivers seat and drives to the address, our bodyguards following us.

"She knows something important," Daniel says.

"Who?" I ask.

"Violet, and it has to relate to all this or else she wouldn't have brought it up then."

I nod.

When we get to the address, we park off the side of the road so they don't get an idea we're here. Although Daniel and I both have a feeling Bianca won't be here. It's a house in the middle of a street. If they brought her here then it would've caused a commotion.