Chapter 4

Sam pulls my body closer to his. "You smell amazing," he says as he snuggles his head into my hair.

"Shouldn't we get out of bed."

"No, I just want to stay here with you in my arms."

I turn around and face him, planting a quick kiss on his lips. He pulls me closer as I place my head on his bare chest. I run my hands down his chest, as he smiles.

"I like that," he says.

I smile back. "Like what?"

He grabs my hand and guides it down his chest. "When you do this."

"Me too," I say blushing slightly. "But we should really get out of bed. What will everyone think?"

Sam smirks. "That we're making love."

I punch his shoulder. "Let's just go," I say as attempt to get out of bed but Sam doesn't let go of my body.

"Babe, please," I beg.

"Fine," he says as he helps me get out of bed.

I grab my towel from the cupboard and walk over to our ensuite bathroom.

"I'm first," Sam says rushing to the door.

"No Sam, please," I protest. "I have to make breakfast for everyone."

"No you don't. That's why we have a butler."

"But I want to."

I can see an idea pop in his head as he smirks my way. "I'm getting in the shower, but if you want to join me you can."

I frown.

"Better hurry, babe. You don't want to be late making breakfast."

Without a second to spare, he rushes into the bathroom and I can hear the sound of water.

I open the door and strip down and hop into the shower with him. Sam presses me against the wall when he sees me. "So you joined me?"

"Yes, now let me go so I can get a quick shower."

He laughs. "That's not what I had in mind," he says as he kisses my wet neck.

I push him back against the tiles and this time I lean in. "You're so hot," I whisper in his ears.

"Oh yea?"

"Yea," I say gliding the soap over my body. I step under the stream of water rubbing my body.

Sam stares for a few seconds before he grabs me and kisses me hard. Carefully I grab the shampoo as I distract him with a kiss.

I push him against the tiles again as I run my hands down his rock solid abs. I grab the shampoo bottle and quickly squirt some in my hand and then I rub it over my hair. Sam seems distracted by just seeing me so I use it to my advantage by stepping under the water and washing my hair.

After I distract him a few times, I step out of the shower and wrap the towel around my body.

"Not fair," Sam says. "I haven't even started."

I laugh. "Your fault you got distracted," I say as I wink and leave. I grab a pair of denim jeans and a white t-shirt which I tuck into my jeans and I head downstairs.

Daniel is sitting in my usual spot at the breakfast table. When Jess comes, she notices Daniel in my spot but doesn't say anything. I can tell she wants to sit there because Sam sits next to me. When I walk over, Daniel gives me my seat which almost shocks her.

Sam walks over and takes a seat next to me, placing a kiss on my cheek.

"I made the food today," Jess says.