Chapter 11

We pull up to the hotel. I link my arm around Sam's as he pulls me in. Security gives us a nod while we make our way to the front desk. I take a seat on the sofa in which Sam goes to collect the keys for our room.

When he comes back, he smiles. "Beach view," he says.

I jump up in joy. "New Zealand, baby!" I shout drawing attention to myself.

"That's right, babe," Sam says as he laces his fingers with mine.

We go to the elevator as our room is on the fourteenth floor. I tap my feet impatiently against the floor of the elevator.

When we get to the fourteenth floor I practically run in excitement to our room, forcing Sam to run after me.

"This is awesome," I say as I plant a soft kiss on Sam's cheek.

Sam opens the door and my mouth practically drops to the ground when I see the size of our room. It's practically a house and it's so gorgeous. I don't waste time as I run immediately to the balcony. I stare out into the open sea. I can see people swimming. I can see sand. I can see trees brushing against each other thanks to the wind.

Sam hugs me from behind. "Just you and me," he whispers as he kisses my shoulder lightly.

"This is perfect, Sam," I say brushing my fingers delicately across his hands that have held me. "This is exactly what we needed."

Sam walks over to our bags. "Want to swim?"

I smile as I join him by the bags trying to pull out a bikini. I grab a royal blue matching pair and quickly slip it on as I wear a short skirt and tank top, clothes which are easy to take off.

When we get to the beach, I let Sam's hand go and immediately run for the water, Sam following behind. He grabs me the hips and twists me as I attempt to splash him with water.

It takes a few minutes before he decides to let go of me and protect his eyes. I laugh splashing more water at him.

He dunks his body and head under water and as he pulls back, my heart skips a beat. He looks incredibly sexy with wet hair.

He grabs my hand and pulls me close lightly kissing me. I don't care if people are looking this time, instead I kiss him back and eventually forcing my tongue against his lips.

When I think we've kissed for too long, I pull back. Sam winks almost surprised that I let him kiss me like that in public.

When a beach ball hits Sam's back, we turn to see several girls giggling.

"Please pass our ball!" One of them shouts.

Sam grabs the ball and throws it in their direction. He doesn't notice and nor does he pay them any attention but I can tell they're checking him out. The one wearing sunglasses points at Sam's bare chest and whispers something to her friends before they all nod.

Sam splashes water at my direction. "You okay?" He asks.

I shake my head to pull myself out of their focus. "All good."

Sam grabs me and spins me across the surface of the water as I lay flat. I giggle as my hands push the water aside. When he pulls me upright again, I notice the girls still staring. Carefully and seductively I run my hands against his bare chest, almost warning the girls to back off. The girl with the sunglasses frowns when she sees my hand on his chest.

Sam has no idea about the girls because he has his back to them but he hooks his two fingers into either side of my bikini as he pulls my body closer to his. "What do you have in mind?" He asks winking. "Touching me that seductively and that too in a public place."