Chapter 18

Zane's POV

Blood....pain......murder......the only things I could think about. I remember Vi telling me about some memories from an alternate life, I just didn't think they'd be so dark. My memories now consist of the ones made on MyStreet, as well as different ones, taking place back in what looks like medieval times. I wasn't sure what had happened before the memory spell thing, but I now found myself huddled on the floor crying. I could vividly see myself taking a long black sword through someone's chest...someone who looked like Jefferey....myself using some amulet or pendent or something to take a large group to some dimension..the Irene Dimension perhaps? I couldn't tell anymore. I remember transforming into some demonic state. Threatening to kill everyone, Aphmau, Garroth, Aaron...so many more...helpless children. I remember watching everyone in a village...Falcon Claw...drop dead because of and amulet I had given a small child. Everything up to a point where Aaron held me by my collar, some ancient relic in his other hand, and be telling him that it would kill us both. After that I remember a Bright white light and an explosion, and nothing else. I was ruthless. I was heartless. I was a monster.

Vi's POV

I double counted everyone here gathered in front of me. Aphmau clinging to Aaron sobbing, Katelyn refusing to let Jefferey leave her side, Travis to the point of tears, Nicole crying, Kawaii~Chan looking confused, and a very bewildered-looking Dante, Laurence looked disgusted with himself, and Vylad was attempting to help him. Garroth was completely shocked. Lucinda looked almost indifferent. I saw a few more people, but still no Zane. I panicked. "Oh..no. Oh no no no no no no no! Zane's missing!" I exclaimed. I saw a light on in the house. I sighed. Marching over to the front door, I twisted the knob but the door wouldn't open. Thank Irene I live here. I pulled out a key and let myself in. I didn't have to look for long. I quickly found Zane holding a knife to himself on our kitchen floor. "ZANE!" I screamed. He looked at me, and started mumbling and shacking his head. I got down to m knees and scooted closer to him. He backed up, talking a little louder each time. "Stay away from me.  Please, stay away from me! PLEASE!" he started yelling. "Zane," He ran upstairs, with the knife, before I could talk to him. I chased him. He ran straight into his room and locked the door. I slumped down to the floor defeated. I could hear him sobbing on the other side. "Zane," I whispered. "I told you to stay away from me." "Never." "B-but I'm a monster, Vi!" "That happened because you isolated yourself from everyone who cared about you, Zane. You shut out your parents, your brothers, me. That's why I'm not going to leave you." I heard a sniffle. I heard him fiddle with the lock, and felt the door swing open. I fell back, seeing as how I was leaning against the door. I guess he didn't know I was right there, because he tripped over me. I snickered. It was pretty funny. He blushed a little, and sat against the wall opposite me. I moved over to sit next to him. I say he still had the knife in his hand. I frowned. He must have seen, because he immediately put the knife down. I smiled again. I suppose he probably did feel bad after learning of "the other him." And...now that I think about it, there's probably going to be a little tension between him and pretty much everyone else, so...whoops on my part. Oh well. I'll help him through it all. We're best friends, maybe even lovers? I don't know. Our relationship is complicated. It doesn't matter, though. As long as he's safe, I'm happy.