Chapter 5

Aaron's POV

I sat on my couch, praying that no one payed me a visit. I heard a knock at the door. Why me? Quickly hiding my surprise for Aphmau, I ran to open the door. Violet stood on the other side. Something was different about her, but I couldn't figure out what. "Hi Aaron," she said. "Hi, what's up?" I asked. She invited herself in, followed by a very cautious Zane. Vi say down on my couch. I made sure Zane knew it was OK to come in. He nodded. Shutting the door behind them, I went to sit down. "So Aaron," Violet started. I looked at her. "You know how you said it'll take a couple days to get that spare room of yours cleaned out?" I nodded. "Zane said that it would be OK of I stayed with him until the room really was cleaned out." I stared blankly. "Ok," I said. She smiled. "Cool. That's all I really wanted, so yeah." I smiled back and shook my head. They let themselves back out. I retrieved Aphmau's surprise and got back to working. It had been almost three years to the day since I asked her to be my girlfriend. She had moved in two years ago, and I thought that it was time for another step forward.

IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Ima keep changing up the story as it goes, so if I put something up that doesn't go with the last story part, I'm sorry. Let me know and I will make sure to fix it. Also sorry for extremely short chapter. I'll try not to make too many short chapters.