Sneaky Peeks

As this book is going to be published on the 27th of this month i've decided to throw in some hype.
Even though it PROBABLY won't be too good of a hyper thing.
Yep...
Enjoy
---------------------------------

Duska

"THE COLOR OF A SOUL HAS A MEANING!?! DOES THAT COUNT FOR MONSTER SOULS TOO?"

Well... i̵͎̤͛̐̈̕f̶̥͉̞̻̑̀̊̿̂́̉̍̈ ̴̛̹̰̹̾̃̊͗̔͋͐̿̑͋̃̚͝͠ş̷̧̜͈̜̩̜̹̔͂̉͐̓̕̕͠͠ͅh̷̢̧̨̛̟̜̥͚̼̥̹̿͂͘̕͜͠ë̵̯̙͕̦́̽̇͆̃̔̏͊̉͠ ̷̋̀̀̎̋́͛͊̌͘ḍ̸̡̛̛̖̯͌̒̓̽̎̑͑̍̃͂ō̵̧͔̯̰̩̰̗̮̟̐̽̓̐̚͝͝ͅͅȩ̴̧̧̺̪̗̗̈́s̷̛̼̘̲̲̟̿͒̈̒̏̓̏̒̑̉͘͜͝n̵̡̮̤̭͙̖͈̬͍͋̌́̒͜ͅ'̵͉̞̥͉̽̒͗̎͒̾̊̚̕t̶̰͈͈̲͗̃̐̉͒̆̀̂͌̀̀͠͝ ̶̢̜̰͍̭͖̩̭̼͕̥̣͌̽̾̍͆̀̒͝͝k̷̟̤̄̒̄ñ̷̪̬͈̓́̔͐̕͝ơ̸̼̑̍͆̊̈́͋̍͆́͆͘ẅ̵͕̯̝̉̇̍̄̈́̒̂̕͠ ̶͖̤͛̽̍̈́̈́́̋̋͘͠ͅh̴̢͍̹̤͒̃́͛̍̈̓͝ö̵̢͎̦̜̺͉͉̹͕̲̙w̷̘̏̈́̏̐̿̽̇͘͘͠ ̷̠̹̊͛́̊̀͋̽̎̈́̌̕-̸͉͉̬͌͊-̸̡̛̍͝-̶̳̆͋̾̀͋̈̑́̃͆̒͊̕͝-̴̗̖͠-̴̗̣̙̯̭̱̍̒́̽͝-̷̮̫̀̉͝-̴̨̧̡̻͎͓͍͖̘͐̈̋̌͊͑̽́̎́̽͌͜͜-̷̛̛͍̺̝͎͍͚̝̜̩̀̍̈̓͛̎̑̊̈́̎͛͘ͅ-̴̣̬̭̯̲̤͇̟̺̐̑͒̆͐́͂̉͒̓̐͝-̶̭̱͔̫̯̦̀́̽̀̉̓͆̈́͐̀̇̓̑͝-̵͉̪͖͎̘͓̭̺̺͈̫̮̫̣͒g̶̛͖̥̮̥̈́̈͐͐̈́͆ư̸͔̗̭̬͎̰̪͊̌̓ė̶̡̙̹͙͓̤͛͌́͐͛̾͠s̵̢͚͓̭͍̭̖͚͇͑ͅs̸̨̤̜̠͇̙̥̮̲͚̯̍͑͜ ̴̔̑̈́̒̒̾̆̔̔͝t̸̛̥̆̀̇͑͐̊͒̈͑̕̚͝͝ḩ̸̈́̅͐̅̑͋́͠a̵̡̢̤̣̳̮͛̋̂̂̒͋̎̾̍̀́̓̕̕t̷̮͕̠̎ ̷̧͆̒I̸̧̥̭̘̰̦̽̋̇̃̂̄̒̕͘ ̶̳̗̥̬̼͓̞̅̈́͂̈́́͂̾̊͌̕h̸̫̘̔̃̽͝͝a̴̧̛̝͓̱̗͈͖̳͖̟͂͗̋͆̓̐̋ͅ-̸͉͉̬͌͊-̸̡̛̍͝-̶̳̆͋̾̀͋̈̑́̃͆̒͊̕͝-̴̗̖͠-̴̗̣̙̯̭̱̍̒́̽͝-̷̮̫̀̉͝-̴̨̧̡̻͎͓͍͖̘͐̈̋̌͊͑̽́̎́̽͌͜͜-̷̛̛͍̺̝͎͍͚̝̜̩̀̍̈̓͛̎̑̊̈́̎͛͘ͅ-̴̣̬̭̯̲̤͇̟̺̐̑͒̆͐́͂̉͒̓̐͝-̶̭̱͔̫̯̦̀́̽̀̉̓͆̈́͐̀̇̓̑͝-̵͉̪͖͎̘͓̭̺̺͈̫̮̫̣͒t̷̀̽̎͆͛͌͋͊͊̊̄͜l̴̡̲̺̭̔̊̊̃̋̈́̏̏͑̕̚͝è̸̤̍́͑̌́̒̉̅̾̊͆͛̔͂ ̶̧̝͈̩̤̳̻̟̜̳͑͌̂̓̽̔͐̑̕͘͜t̷̲̟͇͋̅̿̋̏̿̉̈́͒͘͝ỏ̵͓͖̫̭̹̻͛̊̅̾̈́̒̍̚͝ͅ ̶̛̛̳̉̂͐͑͗̑̈́̾͗̿̒̚͝ẉ̷̧͕̹̠̭̦̺̗̱̲̇̆͗̊̿͛̈́̈́͠ͅō̸̧̖̥̻͊͌́̌͗͋͘͜͝r̵̟͙̰̳̪̭̣͈̖͑͑̆͋̉̍̍̾̌͛̊͜͝r̵̝̻͍̲̠̗̱͉̦͕͔̥͙̚ý̴̨̲̝̯͖̘͉̤ ̷̺̐́͋͂̄̄a̸͎̦͍̳̮̠͙̭̾̽̂̀̄͊̂̎̊̆̋̚̚b̶̨̛̮̘͔̩̯̙̬̦̄͋̄̆̃̃́̏̌͒̕͜ơ̶̫̗̅́͑͂̀̊̓͋͑̒̒̇̏̚ų̷̱̞̠̩̝̘̑̔͂t̴̗̙̪̖̼̩̙͆͗͊͜ ̵̢̣̬̇̈̊͛̌̾̑̃͝f̴̜͙͈̦͐̀́́̾̏̌͛̈́̃̕̕͘ơ̸̯̫̓̾̔̓͛̇͗̈́͌̉̈͠ŗ̸͇̻͔̠̈́̈́͐͆̈́̽̏͊͝ͅ ̵͈̬̱̜̩͙̬̟̾̀͊̆͊̒̋́͑͘ţ̴̭̯̼͍̜͈̜̤̣͖̳̎̀̌͑̀̿̎͒̌̕͝h̷̨̡̨̤͚͈̦̀̌̀̓̏͘͠͝͠ͅe̵͑́͂̀̐͜ ̷̧̧̹̰̮̻̮͈͚͖͒͗̀̆́̕ moment. I smile and collapse onto the couch, i'm exhausted from all of that.

"Monster souls count. Can I see yours Paps?"

He laughs happily as his soul peeks out from his chest and is shown to the room, he has a bright yet dimly colored orange soul. It's actually the purest orange soul of any monster that i've seen, everyone in this room has a purely colored soul actually...

"It's so bright! Orange means kindness so it describes you very well!"

"WOWIE! WHAT OTHER COLORS ARE THERE?"

-̸͉͉̬͌͊-̸̡̛̍͝-̶̳̆͋̾̀͋̈̑́̃͆̒͊̕͝-̴̗̖͠-̴̗̣̙̯̭̱̍̒́̽͝-̷̮̫̀̉͝-̴̨̧̡̻͎͓͍͖̘͐̈̋̌͊͑̽́̎́̽͌͜͜-̷̛̛͍̺̝͎͍͚̝̜̩̀̍̈̓͛̎̑̊̈́̎͛͘ͅ-̴̣̬̭̯̲̤͇̟̺̐̑͒̆͐́͂̉͒̓̐͝-̶̭̱͔̫̯̦̀́̽̀̉̓͆̈́͐̀̇̓̑͝-̵͉̪͖͎̘͓̭̺̺͈̫̮̫̣͒c̸̯̘͕͎͙͙̫̜̯̫̙̱͈͎͌́̈́̂̉̍̔͌̌̉͘͘͘ķ̸̡̙̥͈̙̪̳̪̖̮̮̼͓̱̇l̶̖̫̟̫͕͋͋͗y̸͔̩̭̪̫̓̒̄̊̈́́̐͒̉̌́̀̌͘̕ ̷̦̣͙̦̗͙͓͔̱̏̽͒̒h̶̖̫̻̳͈͉͕̿̿̃̉̀̀͑̒̒̽̈́͒͆̓͋ͅa̶̢͓̟̖̼̗̜̬̮̙͕͎͑̿́̆n̶͖̤̣̬͎̲̹̰̜̦͖̒͌̀̕͝ḑ̶̢̛̞͙̯̪̦͚͉̰͕̼̑̀̔͂́̄́͠s̷͕̼̦͍̥͔̦̉͌͜͜͜ ̵̗̘̰̞̣̱̦͚̀̾̎̈́̿͋̈́̿͆͒́̓̒͂͜͠ her a handful of crayons and a piece of paper which Duska begins working on immediatley. I watch her from the corner of my eye as she draws and colors heart shapes onto the paper. After a minute she picks up the paper with a pin from the kitchen table and pins it to the wall.