Finale: Don't Let It Be

Sans

~~~~~Hours Before~~~~~

The snow falls lightly onto the ground and my slippers, it's just an average boring day. Monsters converse in the snow as the bright light from Grillbyz glows through the window, everything in Snowdin is reminding me of Duska. Seven months without a word, without a reset, but i'm becoming more nervous and worried with each day that passes. I'm missing her badly, i've even been having dreams and nightmares about her. Each one somehow ending with... us kissing.

"heh... in my dreams..."

There's no way that Duska likes me like that, she thinks of me more like her best friend. I don't mind it really, but I just wish we we're closer. From the day she left for the surface i've regretted not telling her how I feel as the world has the chance to reset, so she wouldn't remember it anyway. But I just couldn't get the words out, not after me breaking down into tears in front of everyone when she said she was leaving. I should have told her before then but I was denying it myself, just thought it was a phase, Toriel convinced me otherwise once Dus crossed the Barrier. I shake my head as my house entered view, it's best to not show any of these feelings to Paps as he'll tell Mettaton then the entire Underground will know. Sighing I unlock the door and enter, noticing the house being unusually quiet for this time of day.

"papyrus!?!"

I wait for a few seconds but no reply comes from either the kitchen or his bedroom. I run back outside and flick my head to the left and right, nothing.

"where are you..."

I run towards the entrance to Waterfall while also whiping my head from side to side in search of him, he should be home cooking spaghetti lunch today and he knows how I worry so he would've called me if he was at Undyne's or something. I feel my soul sink but I try and keep my hopes up, this couldn't be a genocide run... A sudden loud whistle comes from the forest to my right and I look into it, my eye ablaze with it's blue fire. A small patch of red attracts my eye and I take a shortcut closer to it, seeing Paps unconscious against a tree just outside Waterfall.

"papyrus!!"

I land onto my knees by his side and examine him quickly, unconscious and not fallen. A small crack is on the side of his head, it's slightly bleeding but nothing bad. The sudden snap of a branch sends me to my feet as a Gaster Blaster appear either side of me.

"you messed with my brother... get ready for A  B A D  T I M E ! "

Turning around I see a single human, brushed back brown hair, tidy clothes, piercing green eyes and a smile which looked a lot more confident then a normal person facing two giant skulls would be. He chuckles once he sees my anger, I already hate this guy.

"Your actually going to give me a good time."

Four arms suddenly wrap around my own and pin them to my back, making me unable to use my Blasters or magic in anyway. I try to use a shortcut but they're holding on too tight, i'd just bring them with me.

"let me go!!"

I free a hand but its quickly retrieved, these two are relatively strong to be holding me back. I continue to struggle as the human in front walks up to me and bends down, punching me right in the jaw. I feel something crack as I regain balance, feeling something wet run down from my jaw. I try to move it but it flares in pain and I wince.

"Your... going to watch her writhe."

He forcibly pushes my head up to see him and he pulls out a photo of Paps, Duska and I smiling with snowy trees in the background. I feel my eye sockets widen as the 'her' he mentioned is the very girl I love.

"It's going to be fun to see her in so much pain."

I try and connect my head with his but he pulls back in time for me to miss, laughing as the two behind me regain control and pin me to the spot. Suddenly something is shoved onto my face as an unpleasant smell enters into my skull. My thoughts become distant as I see the man smile at the picture before tearing it up and throwing it into the snow, letting it be buried beneath it disappears beneath it. I continue to struggle but I feel my strength beginning to leave me, it must be whatever is on my face. Eventually I can't move, I can't see, I can hardly think. But one thing does enter my mind before the world around me goes black.

'dus... please don't come back...'