"Do you ever not have an answer?" He inquired.

"Me not having an answer is like the sun not rising. It's just not possible," I said, smirking at him. I zipped up my bag, sliding it onto my pack and smoothing my hair down.

There was a knock on the door, and Ryuu and I turned around to see Itachi standing in the doorway, his Sharingan blazing red as always.

"Are you both ready?" Itachi asked in his cool voice.

"Yep," I said, smiling, "All done."

"Then we better get going now. We've got a lot to do," He said, and with that, he left. I sighed, knowing exactly what he meant. See, our plan was to head out on a 'mission,' like we always do. But, somewhere in the midst of all that... Ryuu and I separate from Itachi, and we head the only place we know next: Konoha.

"Looks like this is my last day wearing this thing," Ryuu said, gesturing to his cloak.

"Thank God. That cloak was getting on my nerves," I said, shaking my head.

"It really bothered you that much?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Not really. It's just... The person you are when you wear that cloak. The emotionless one, I mean. I don't like him," I said flatly. His expression darkened, and I pushed his shoulder playfully.

"But don't worry about it! That all changes today. The cloak doesn't make you who you are, Ryuu," I said, smiling at him. I headed to the door, pausing in the doorway and looking back at him.

"Oh... And, face it... Clouds aren't really your thing," I said, grinning at him. He shook his head, smirking, and I smiled, walking out of the door.

Looks like this day would be good after all.

~*~

"... And then he spent the rest of the night running from me, trying to escape his birthday punches!" I finished brightly, smiling at Itachi. He had asked me to tell him the story of Sasuke's birthday again, and since he and I wouldn't see each other for a while, I couldn't resist.

Ryuu had gone to scout the following forest area, so it was just Itachi and I, which I was thankful for. Telling my twin brother that Sasuke had licked frosting off the corner of my mouth would be extremely awkward... Besides, Ryuu already wanted to kill Sasuke for hurting me, which was very terrible, since he actually could kill Sasuke.

"Thank you, Minxie," Itachi said, bringing me out of my thoughts. "I know telling me that story was hard on you."

I forced a smile. "Don't worry about it. It's the least I could do, after all you've done for me," I said sincerely.

"That's not what I was thanking you for, though," He said.