SideMen Cake Wars

Start from the beginning

Simon: "I can't make shit if you blind me Josh."

Josh: "Not what you said last night. In GTA."

Vikk & Harry: "Nice save."

During the time spent baking. Harry couldn't help but miss the simplest things. Making Vikk chastise him. Harry just smiled and listened to him. Even when he tried to be angry he still sounded like the most adorable young man to ever exist.

1 hour and 30 minutes later

Vikk: "We have half an hour left to go you need to make the icing... Actually fuck it. Harry take that knife and cut the cake into the shape. I'll do the decorating."

Harry: "Why can't I do it?"

Vikk: "Your hopeless. Nah It's finicky. You need to be precise. You cut the cakes and start to put it together. I'll start decorating."

Harry went to work cutting out the bases and each individual part before they would hold it all together with the icing. While Simon and Josh had theirs go down hill.

Josh: "Simon you fucking Sped you burnt it."

Simon: "Then cut off the bottom and use the top. It will just look slightly thinner."

Josh: "But you fucked it up. I should have just done it myself."

Simon: "Too late. Get your ass moving and get the shit done. We have less then half an hour Josh."

Josh: "Are you sure about what you want to do?"

Harry had been stuffing up on purpose but was trying to not get caught. Simon agreed to fuck up on his end so they both looked as if it was not on purpose. Josh was in on it as well. But Vikk had no idea. Vikk had the idea days ago and told the boys. Simon wasn't all that interested until Harry told Josh about how he liked Vikk. Everyone knew Vikk was Bisexual but no one would have thought Harry was gay. So Josh and Harry organised with Simon a sneaky little strategy. That would ensure Simon and Josh would take the cake. And yes. That pun was fully intended.

Vikk: "How is the cake coming along?"

Harry: "Good. Though I'm watching the boys. I don't know if we can win this or not."

Vikk: "I'm honestly scared about what they would make us do."

Harry: "Nothing can be that bad."

Vikk: "Your not gay Harry. I am. Trust me they could be evil as fuck."

The clock was counting down. They had five minutes left.

Josh: "Time to get to work."

Vikk: "We have 5 minutes and you guys are just getting to work now? What the hell have you been doing?"

Simon: "Cakes. It won't take us long. Looks like Harry is having trouble though."

Vikk: "Harry what's up?"

Harry: "Got worried thinking about what they will make us do."

Vikk: "You said 20 minutes ago that it can't be that bad. Right?"

Harry: "Yeah I guess. You know regardless of what they make you do I love you Vikk."

Vikk had a huge crush on Harry. He always had. He was always trying to record with him and the two had become such close friends it was strange if they weren't seen together. He had always wished to hear Harry say those words. Even if it was for the video. Just putting on an act for the viewers. We all know how bad the fandoms can be. Sometimes we would deliberately bait them. Though this video was just an excuse to get close to Harry.

Vikk: "Right we have to finish the rest of these decorations. Harry what are you doing?"

Harry: "Thinking."

Vikk: "Now is not the time to be thinking. Move your sexy ass over there and start putting these on the cake."

Harry blushed to himself.

Harry: "Did you just call me sexy?"

Josh: "That's what we wanted."

Simon: "Bout time that happened."

Vikk looked up. It was pretty coincidental that they said that at that time. Though they were still hard at work on their cake.

Vikk: "I don't care if we lose. I'm just glad to be spending time with you."

Harry: "Good then you won't mind me doing this."

Harry put some icing on his finger before running it along Vikk's lips. They were just as soft as Harry had always imagined them being. Vikk was shocked by it before he went to wipe it off. But Harry grabbed his hands and pulled them around him while he leaned in and kissed Vikk. The icing adding a hit of sugar and sweet to the kiss. Vikk was visibly shocked at first before he tightened his grip around the tall boys chest. Holding onto him tightly. Vikk let his tongue touch the tip of Harry's lips. Licking off the icing slowly before Harry let him in. Their tongues exploring the others. They were both in pure ecstasy. And hadn't even realised they were on camera. That was recording. Vikk didn't care. And neither did Harry. They both had wanted this secretly. And yet only now were able to do it. They pulled away before the timer went off. Signaling the end of the challenge.

Josh: "Well we are finished. And you guys aren't."

Vikk broke away from Harry before slowly running his hands down Harry's chest.

Vikk: "I say we take the L and just accept our fate. I'll message the boys and tell them we are taking the loss. Let's finish this cake and take it over. Only this time. I will do it."

Vikk started getting to work while Harry wrapped his arms around his lover. They both moved together perfectly like a choreographed dance routine. Neither of them had ever felt happier.

Simon: "I'll make you two a deal. Leave in the kiss. And we won't make you do a punishment."

Harry looked at Vikk and nodded. While Vikk looked worried.

Harry: "I love you Vikk. I don't care who knows about it."

They both smiled before they closed the gap and kissed again.

Vikk: "I love you too Harry."