Issei widened his eyes a little.

"Where are the rest of the girls?"

"They all went home! But I think that monster's still there."

"Hnn." Issei grunted as he ran towards the Kendo Club location.

"Wait! Where are you going?!" Murayama shouted out to him.

But Issei was already far away to hear to the girl's words. A monster? He hadn't heard that before, especially at his own school.

As he neared towards the location, Issei placed his hand on the door. Very gently, he opened it, poking his head through. When he walked in, his eyes widened at the sight in front of him.

"No way..."

He recognized the entity in front of him. It was one of his transformations; the one he obtained in Death's Domain.

The entity had long brown hair, and a hole in his chest that was decorated with black makings across his chest to his shoulders. The pale-white skinned figure also had a mask with two long horns that pointed upwardly, and had black outlines extending from the center towards the tips. Jutting out from the sides of the horns were phoenix wing-like fringes.

"A berserker phoenix..."

"Ahhhhhh..."

Issei looked at his death incarnation and widened his eyes when he noticed something odd.

"The scythe!"

Clasped within the hands of Issei's death incarnation, was the scythe he had obtained in the realm of Hades. The scythe was kept hidden within a thick layer of cloth. Issei half expected the incarnation to wield the Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi, not the scythe.

"What's he doing with the scythe?"

The death transformation of Issei narrowed his golden eyes and gripped the cloth on the hilt of the scythe. Letting out a echoed growl, the incarnation swung the scythe around, spinning in a rapid motion.

Issei tensed as he got into a defensive position. Growling fiercely, the death incarnation tossed the scythe towards Issei, who dodged it almost narrowly.

'Such speed!'

GRAHHHHHHHHH!

The incarnation withdrew the scythe, and spun it around at a fast pace. He then released the weapon and tossed it towards Issei again. He then vanished away, prompting Issei to keep himself guarded.

Suddenly, Issei cried out in pain when he felt something sharp pierce him in the back.

Issei's Soul Room

In the soul room of Issei Hyoudou, there was only a flicker of light. Surrounding the small amount of light was an area of complete blackness.

An unconscious Issei laid upon the light, blood pouring out from his back. The crimson liquid spread outwardly, overlapping the black space. Ruby blood replaced the spaceless darkness, trapping Issei within an entire pool of his own blood.

The liquid started to flow and cover Issei entirely. Seconds later, brown eyes shot open, and Issei suddenly found himself choking over his own blood. The young man struggled to escape the crimson pool, and he attempted to flare out his aura. The smell and taste of copper overwhelmed Issei's senses, and the Solar God almost drowned in the giant puddle.

Suddenly, the pool began to dissolve away, descending into complete darkness. Issei collapsed onto the spaceless ground, and struggled to breathe. Droplets of blood dripped from his mouth. Breathing heavily, Issei slowly moved, wincing ever so often. Moving his hand, Issei went to support himself by holding his back, and stopped when he felt something flowing.