Another day of school

Warning, this has triggers in it, so read at your own will. Strong language as well. Enjoy the song above :) (Edited)
+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
Key:

F/N: First name.
F/C: Favorite color.
S/F/C: Second favorite color.
F/Bo: Favorite book.
F/Ba: Favorite band.

More will be added as the story goes along.
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
BEEP, BEEP, BEEP
SMACK!

You turn off your alarm clock, groaning. Another day for high school. You get up and put on jeans and a F/C shirt, which was long and comfy. You brush your hair and make it look presentable. You put on your S/F/C converse and grab your backpack, leaving the room. You eat some breakfast and walk to school since you live close to the school.

Where are your parents you ask, well, your mom is dead and your father has been out getting drunk. So, he's probably in some whore's bed. You sigh at the thought. Guess you win some award for a tragic backstory.

You make it to school and head to your locker. You take out everything you need for today and start to head to class when you bump into someone. You fall over, sending your books everywhere.

"S-Sorry. D-Didn't mean to-" You try to say, before your kicked in the side.

"Watch it, bitch." You hear a man growl. You know who it is. It's Zane. You don't know what you did to deserve his hate. He kicks your books farther and walks off. You clutch your side and get your books together. You hurry off to class.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Once it's time for lunch, you get your lunch from the cafeteria and pick a table you know no one sits at. You pull out F/Bo and read while you eat. You noticed it helps to block out people's judgmental looks and words.

"Look at F/N. All alone. She's so sad."

"Hate to be her friend."

"I can't believe I ever hang out with her."

All lies, of course. Once you're finished, you clean up and head to your next class.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Finally, school is over. You head to your locker and put back your books. You stay close to your locker and wait till mostly everyone is gone. You put on your backpack and start to leave. You feel someone grab your wrist and pull you, roughly, to the side.

"You still haven't gotten payback for bumping into me," Zane growls.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to-" You try before Zane's fist makes contact with your cheek. You fall down.

"Save it, slut," He spits. Zane kicks your side, saying insults.

"Worthless bitch. No one loves you. Why don't you just kill yourself? You'll make everyone happy. No one will miss you." Once he finishes he throws on more insult at you and kicks you one more time.

"No wonder no one's here to help you. No one cares." With that, he leaves.

You pull yourself up. You stand on shaky legs and walk home. Every step hurts. You see your father's car. /Greatttt/. You think to myself. Note the sarcasm. You might be able to sneak upstairs.

You come in to see him passed out with beer cans around him. You sigh, a mixture of disappointment and relief, and go upstairs. You go into the bathroom and close the door. You take off your clothes to see the damage. You have bruises, some black and blue already. You sigh. You put your clothes back on and go to your room. You'll need to wear a hoodie or something like that tomorrow.

You look over to your side table. It has a bunch of hair ties and a razor. You always had the razor, juts in case, but you never really cut, only because it would hurt like hell if someone hit you where you would cut. You ponder maybe using the hair ties to hit your skin, but stop when you hear your father stirring. You quickly set your books up like you're doing homework. You hear his loud footsteps coming up the stairs. You hear my door open, so you look up.

"Hello Father," You say.

"Where was you?" He says, his words slurring

"I've been home. Don't you remember?"

"Oooo yeahhhh. I remember." He nods to himself and leaves. You let out a breath of relief. You decide to finish your homework since it's all set up.

You finish and look at the time. It's around dinner time, so you get up to make dinner.

You don't have a lot of food. You make a mental note of it. You make some pasta and heat up some store bought sauce. You put it out and call your father to eat. He grabs a plate and goes back to his room, doing Irene knows what. You eat your half and make up a list of foods you'll need. You grab the money you put aside from the check the government sends you and your father.

That's right. You're not old enough to have a job, but old enough to deal with checks and bills. You want to leave this, but your father has many lies up his sleeves. He'll come up with some lie to keep you there. You take your bike and head out to the store. You buy what you need and head out. You put the stuff in your basket of your bike and head home. You hear your father come out of his room as you come home.

"Where were you?" He growls. You can tell he's sober.

"Getting groceries. We are running low," You say.

"Good girl." He mutters and leaves. You finish and head back to your room. You take out your phone and headphones and listen to F/Ba. It helps. You fall asleep to the music.

Hey turtles!

Hoped you liked it. I know Aaron isn't in this chapter, but he will. This was more of a 'get to know the plot' sorta thing. ALSO, for future chapters that I have not edited by the time you're reading them, I' changing it from first person to second person. Hope you enjoyed! 

Bye turtles!