Bad Romance

hey, sorry if this is awful.

Vote, Comment, Fan, Eat chocolate covered brazil nuts.

In my opinion the world is split up into roughly three different types of people.

1: The kind who loves romance. Dates, candle-lit dinners and cuddling up together on the couch with popcorn, and so on.

2: The kind who doesn't. The kind who would honestly just prefer to go paint-balling or go-carting, and at the end of the day get into bed and pig out on chineser, on their own.

3: The kind who literally don't give a crap. You can be romantic, or not, that's fine too. They legitimately couldn't care less.

So, there you have it, the three types of people in the world.

*** Four months after Michaels funeral ***  

"Con, gimme a lift to Eden Arizona?" Louis hurtled down the stairs towards her.

"Sure. im about to leave though." con advised.

"It's all good, im ready to go." he shrugged.

"Joel! Zar! You need a lift?!" she roared through the house.

There was a muffled yell.

"Yeah!" Joel sprinted down the stairs, half and apple in one hand and the other hand buttoning up his shirt.

"Get in the car then." Con bellowed.

"im coming too!" Zara shouted and came sliding down the banister.

The three of them got into Con's car.

They had a quiet drive to the hospital.

They hopped out of the car and strolled towards the hospital.

"Miller, Owens. You're on Ortho today." Dr Goodwin marched past them, "Carter and Conway your on Pedes, and Bennett you're with me." 

"Ok, let's go find Mace." Con said to Joel, who nodded.

"No, no, Colton. Find Colton, You're with her." Dr Goodwin stopped them.

"But, Mace is Ortho." Joel frowned.

"Colton, find Danny Colton." Dr Goodwin repeated.

"Who's Danny Colton?" Joel asked.

"Army Ortho surgeon. I don't have time for this, go down to Ortho floor and find Danny Colton." Dr Goodwin rolled her eyes.

"But-" Con opened her mouth.

"Listen, i don't know why Park hired Colton, but she did, so, go and find her." Dr Goodwin marched away.

Still confused, Con and Joel wandered off to Orthopaedic floor.

"Did you know, that one in five people fail their intern exams?" Joel said, matter-of-factly.

"Yeah, that means one of us five will fail." Con sighed, "Who do you think it'll be?"

"My money was on Ramos, but i guess that's a dud now." Joel scowled.

"You think?" Con said sarcastically.

"Maybe Conway.." Joel thought.

"Maybe. or Bennett." Con shrugged.

"it won't be you or Hazel, anyway." Joel said confidently.

"Why do think that?" Con asked, as they turned a corner into the Ortho department.