Two Parts: Part One

Things Happen, People get hurt, Accidents happen.

Inevitable accidents.

For Con Miller, everyday started pretty much the same.

She woke up, hopped into the shower. Pulled on some clothes, and ate some breakfast before leaving for the hospital.

And that was how that day started as well.

She hurriedly ate breakfast, while Libby and Joel fought over whose toothbrush was whose.

"Con! Help. Tell Joel: your is red, mine is blue and his is Green!" Libby yelled.

"I don't care. If you want a ride to Eden Arizona,  get in the car." Con sighed.

"i wont need a ride from now onwards! i bought a bike!"

"You're gonna ride to the hospital everyday on a push-bike?!" Joel mocked.

"No! On a motorbike!" Libby beamed.

"Pf! Lib, your not badass enough to ride a motorbike!" Joel laughed.

"Shut up, Joel! I'm very, very, Bad ass!" Libby smirked.

"Libby, to ride a Motorbike, you need to be cool. That's just not you sweetie." Joel patted her on the head and kissed her cheek quickly, he then grabbed water bottle, "i don't need a ride to Eden Arizona either today, Con, im running." Leaving Libby flushed.

"You run?" Con snorted.

"Yeah, i do. Every single day! Feel the burn, Baby!" he whooped and started jogging.

Libby hopped onto her new motorbike and pulled on a helmet.

She then sped off up the road.

Con got ready to leave, making sure she had everything.

She was still chuckling at Libby riding a motorbike.

After another few minutes she got into her car.

She started up the engine and leaned her foot on the accelerator.

After awhile she reached a zebra crossing.

Tapping out a rhythm on the steering wheel, she stopped at the red traffic light.

One, two, three...four, ambulances were speeding past her, on the way to Eden Arizona. 

"Mass casualties.." Con muttered to herself, speeding up to get to the Hospital.

As she drew up in the parking lot she spotted Libby driving up beside her.

"Did you see those Ambulances on the way?!" she said, eyes wide.

"Yeah. We'd better hurry up." Con got out of the car and sped towards the front doors.

Hazel followed at a sprint, she had just drawn up in a truck.

Michael was met at the front doors.

"Hey." he greeted, "Did you see the-"

"Ambulance?" Hazel interupted, "Of course."

The four were in the lobby when Joel caught up with them, wiping his sweat all over Hazel and Con.

The five went to go get into their scrubs.

"Interns!" Dr Goodwin yelled at the five, "a volcano has erupted at a tour nearby, luckily the tour wasn't to near to volcano as it erupted, and most were able to jump into the nearby lake."

"What?!" Libby yelled.

"The Sunset Crater volcano." Dr Goodwin said.

"I thought it was dormant?!" Joel gaped.