Get A Room

Hey, i didn't really do any authors notes for this book. i don't know why, but i hope you're all enjoying this story

Vote, Comment, Fan, Eat chips, xox

-------------------------------------

(Get A Room, The Vandals)

**One Week Later**

When Con got up the next morning, she stayed in bed for a minute, thinking about what had happened the week.

"Morning, Lib." Con said awkwardly to Libby when she went to have breakfast.

"Good Morning, Connie!" She beamed, "I'm making frittatas."

Con looked around the kitchen, it was spotless.

"Um..okay. Is Joel up?" Con asked.

"No." 

"look, Libby. are you sure about quitting? There's still time to got to chief and-" Con blurted.

"Con." She silenced her.

"Sorry.." Con sighed.

Joel came in, glanced around and shot a confused look at Con, who shrugged.

"Okay. Now that you are both up. I have to tell you something." she smiled, "I'm moving. I'm moving back to Oregon. I'm going to stay with my parents for a while."

"What?!" Joel shouted.

"But, listen. I don't want to disrupt you guys. So, i'm not selling this house. You guys are going to stay here. You hear me?" she suddenly looked stern, "I want you guys to stay happy here. Get some new roommates, okay? Don't worry about me."

"Libby, this is your house!" Con stated.

"Not anymore." She smiled, sadly, "this is your house now." 

"Libby-" Joel started.

"I insist, you guys are staying here." Libby grinned, "Now eat some frittata and go to work."

"Libby, your not really leaving right?" Joel said, quietly to Libby.

"I am." She nodded.

"What about us?" He stared at her.

"There is no us." She said, sharply, "I'm coming with you, i want to talk to Michael before i go."

**At the Eden Arizona Hospital**

"I can't believe she's leaving." Joel murmured to Con as they entered Eden Arizona.

"I know right?" Con scoffed, "She put in so much work, and now she's wasting it all."

"What?" Hazel caught up with them.

"Libby's leaving Phoenix." Con said.

"What?!" Hazel gasped.

"I know." Joel nodded, looking annoyed.

"Where is she?" Hazel asked.

"She said she wanted to talk to Michael." Con shrugged.

They went over to where Dr Goodwin was standing.

"Is this all of you?" She frowned.

"Michael's a patient now and Libby's.." Hazel trailed of, awkwardly.

"Gone." Dr Goodwin scowled.

"Mmm." Hazel mumbled.

"The aftermath of the volcano left plenty of injuries. Go make yourselves useful, Dr Owens you're with Dr Monroe, Dr Carter you're with Dr Roberts and Dr Miller you're with Dr Mace. go." Dr Goodwin said.