Long Cool Woman In A Black Dress

Im literally already crying. I have no words.

Sorry.

Funerals.

When someone dies, their friends and family find the need to get a wooden box, shove the body inside, wear black and dig a hole to put the box in.

It's weird when you actually think about it.

Why do people do this?

Because one person did it, one time.

And then it became a tradition.

Funerals suck.

Dying sucks.

Im not trying to be insensitive, but it does.

It all sucks.

***

Con grabbed a black dress out of her closet and zipped it up.

She glanced in the mirror.

it was longish, with a lace top.

"Is this dress too sexy for a funeral?" Con asked Zara in passing.

"Nah, you look hot. besides, i don't think Ewtonnay would have minded.." Zara sniggered, she was still in her pyjamas.

"Get dressed we have to leave in like twenty minutes." Con glanced at Zara's stripy PJs.

"Yeah, about that-" Zara started when she was cut of by Hazel bursting though the door.

"Hey, you ready? Wow, you look hot!" Hazel took in Con's appearance.

"I can do hot in my sleep, I look hot in PJs, im generally a very hot person." Con smirked, fixing her hair.

"And also the most modest person i know." Hazel grinned sarcastically, fixing her dress, which was strapless and tight.

Con sniggered and applied mascara and eye-liner to her cat-like blue eyes.

"Zar, get ready." Hazel ordered.

"Hey, how formal is this do?" Joel entered Con's room, shirtless with dress pants on, and a tie tied around his head like a bandanna.

"Well, your going to your fellow interns funeral..so, pretty formal." Hazel smacked his shoulder.

"You are wearing the wrong dress." Zara looked on.

"What?" Con stared down at her dress.

"No, not you. Hazel, wrong dress. go change." Zara waved Hazel towards the door.

"I came from my apartment. I don't have any clothes here, that isn't underwear and bunny ears." Hazel flushed.

"That was a good night." Con reminisced happily.