Chapitre 7 - Why did we skip C?

Начните с самого начала

"So if I understand you would like a mission Rank C?"

"Indeed, Sensei, " Kakashi said.

"Well, I'm going to grant you a mission Rank C who just arrive. You will be accompanied by Sensei Kushina and her team and with Jonin Shijo because Obito is on a mission with Itachi and Shisui."

In each of their mind, team Seven and Kakashi were rolling their eyes, to be with Kushina's team equal spending time with the twins. It was going to be a pure joy. And just what Naruto needs! A big brother to watch him. Since the test, Naruto's brothers seemed to insist on spending time with their little brother. In the beginning, it was great, but now it was getting annoying.

"Let's Kushina, Shijo, Mito, and Naruko come inside."

They came in and stood next to theirs. For once, the twins seem to act respectfully, maybe because they knew how important it was.

"You will escort Tazuna back to his land which is Land of Waves. You will depart in two hours at the gate.

They nodded and bid their goodbyes to the Hokage. They packed their things and waited at the gate well Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura.

"Kakashi-Sensei is again late!" Sakura exclaimed faking to be angry.

"Probably spending time with the client," Naruto said bored. "We should get them before the banshees come around. I would hear their screeches again. Stay here Sakura. Sasuke with me?"

"Hn," Sasuke only reply before pursuing Naruto.

Naruto and Sasuke left to get their drunken friends - well, Tazuna wasn't their friend yet, but in their original timeline, he became their ally from the Land of Waves. Sakura was waiting for her team, and Kushina's to come at the front of the village. She crossed her arms and started to tap her foot on the ground. As long as the guys weren't to be late like the other team. A few moments, Naruto and Sasuke were finally back dragging by the arm Tazuna, and Kakashi both seemed drunk. As Naruto saw Sakura, he just nodded at her. He took Tazuna and Kakashi arms and closed his eyes. Sasuke and Sakura stood alert making sure no one will bother Naruto will he use his chakra to absorb their alcohol. A few seconds after, Naruto opened his eyes and let go their hand. He passed a hand through his hair and said as nothing happens:

"Did the other arrive or started the trek already?"

"Nope never saw them, neither did that I felt them."

"So....does it means that they are more late them Kakashi-Sensei?...that would be a record to remember." Naruto was trying to suppress a chuckle that was about to explode.

The three Genins laughed, in a good and generous laugh. Meanwhile, Tazuna was just frowning and looking at the tree Genins like they were crazy. The three Genins could feel Kakashi pouting even with his mask on.

"Ok, you know if they are not there in the next ducking five minutes. We are leaving without them, and we will send one of the kids to tell the Hokage."

"Calm down little bro, are you bipolar or what?" Mito said.

"I knew you shouldn't become a Genin. You will be a danger magnet" Naruko screeched out.

Naruto just signed and turned to Kakashi who was all back to normal.

"Can we just go?"