Rachel stuck her blonde little head around searching for Nick. She earned glances from the guys. I had to admit Rachel looked hot.

With a grin Nick took her hand and disappeared into the crowd. Lucky bastard had his girl.

"... can she get any sexier." Seth mumbled his eyes still where they disappeared

"You want sexier you need to see Lily, shit I had a hard on the whole time we danced." Scott said with a smirk

I clenched my jaw. The very mention of Lily dancing with this ass had my temper flaring. You'd think after years of hearing how Lily attracts other guys I'd be use to it. It seems it only gets worst.

To stand by and hear how "sexier" she has gotten has my hands aching to rip his throat out. With a loud thud I slammed my untouched cup on the table.

"See you guys later."

With that I walked or should I say pushed my way outside for some fresh air. The cold bitter wind slammed against my body cooling me down. Damn I hadn't noticed how hot it was inside.

I leaned my head back wishing I hadn't left the 'punch' inside. At the moment I needed a pick me up but I am also driving myself home. Glancing at my watch I saw it was barely ten and I wanted to go home.

Stupid dances. If Nick hadn't mentioned Rachel forcing Lily to come I wouldn't have agreed to come. In fact I could be at home right now. Yet my mind didn't want to forget what happened tonight.

My tboughts drifted back to when we were dancing. Mentally groaning I shook my head.

No, no, not again. It was dancing, dancing as friends. Fun thats all. I repeated to myself. I leaned my head back against the side wall feeling wore out. Keeping my feelings under wrap is getting diffucult. Maybe I should just take a break from Lily. No contact or thought of her.

Maybe its time to forget Lily Evans.

The back door swung open missing my face by inches. Just as I was ready to curse the person who nearly hit me Lily walked pass me.

Her blue dress floated behind her like clouds, her face clean of the light make up she had on before. Lily brought a shaky hand up to her hair practically yanking the blue clips out on to the ground. Her thick brown hair fell down her back like waves.

A cold wind blew causing her hair to whirl after her. For a second I thought of going back in but quickly changed my mind when her legs wobbled beneath her before she fell onto her knees.

Lily didn't stand back up or scream or cry. She just stood there trembling like a lost child. My feet were moving towards her without my realization. I kneeled beside her grabbing her shoulders and bringing her to her feet. Lily stared wide eyed at the ground completely out of it. Her face expressionless and pale.

"What's wrong Lily?" I asked

She twisted her head from side to side. I steadied for face with one hand. Her eyes glass like from the unshed tears.

"Hey, look at me. Its me Ethan." My voice cracking at the end

No response.

In one quick sweep I had her in my arms bridal style. Her legs dangled over my arm as she buried her head into my chest. Lily's eyes rolled to the back of her head, her eyelids slowly drooping.

What the hell happened to her?

Without a thought I took off into the parking lot to my car with Lily still in my arms. If she wasn't trembling against me I would have thought the she was unconcious.