Chapter 11

thank you StayAwake21 for the cover

i'm a technophobic and she has been extremely patient ^_^

thanks Happy_Go_Lucky for introducing us!

COMMENT!

VOTE!

*****************

Chapter 11

Ethan's POV

The slow song ended causing couples to part and clap. The d.j. waved before playing an other club song. I stood in the middle of dance floor dumb struck.

We were having a good time despite my urge to keep her close. It felt incredible to have her tightly against me. For her to be holding on to me. To be able to bury my face in her soft hair. Her spicy cinnamon scent filling my lungs tempting my body for more of her. My fingers tingling on her waist, the dress's fabric thin beneath my skin.

Than she began to shake. What did she mean she can't? I raked my fingers through my hair frustration taking over. It was perfect than...

Shit I need to calm down before I cause a scene.

Pushing my way through the people rubbing against each other. Damn they are freaking horny. Grabbing a cup of "punch" I leaned against the table, trying to make sense of what just happened.

"Anddy." someone shouted slapping my back causing the drink to spill over my hand

"What the fuck Seth!" I snapped

Nick pushed my chest back standing between us. I hadn't noticed the guys standing next to me, all but Jake. Seth took a step back.

Shit, I cursed my short temper.

"Look I didn't mean to snap like that, its just... " I trailed off

Just what? Lily was an off topic subject. No matter how long I've known these guys they knew nothing about her. Nick narrowed his eyes realizing something was up.

"Its the girls I know, damn they can tease a man to death." Scott said not taking his eyes off a girl's butt

The guys grunted in unsion, I nodded. You have no idea, I thought bitterly.

Seth pushed Nick roughly when he nodded mockingly.

"You have something to tap." Jeff replied bitterly

"No guys, its not like that with Rachel." Nick said with a smile

Scott bended over faking to be sick all over his shoes. Mockingly wiping his mouth.

"Bullshit!" he coughed standing up properly

Seth laughed along side Scott. Why the hell am I friends with these idiots? Scott put a hand on Nick's shoulder.

"You haven't looked at any girl but her for three years and now that your actually with her your not tapping that? Either your gay or getting some on the side."

"No, I think Rachel is well speacil and physical stuff is nice but its her I want."

The guys stared at him blankly. Yeah that was sweet and all but Nick was preaching to the wrong crowd.

"Look my girl is not up for discussion." Nick said dismissing the conversation

Scott wasted no time using the dismissle as an excuse to talk about his 'luck'.

"Damn the red head from the other day is hott! If that dress goes any higher I'm taking her to a dark corner."

Seth shook his head "Nah she is a waste of time man. She can't even dance, she can only grind."