Chapter thirty-five.

"I love you." the words come from my mouth. Slipping out like silk, there is no turning back now. I have made my final decision and I can't believe this is happening. A smile spreads across his face and I can't help but smile too. This is it. This is us. 

"You what?" He asks but doesn't give me time to answer before picking me up and swinging me around in his arms. He plants kisses all across my face, and finally my lips. He runs his fingers through my hair and takes a deep breath in before he says it. 

"I love you, too." 

I smile even wider, if that was even possible. We just confessed our love for each other and it is possibly the best feeling in the world. 

"It's always been you, Marcel. Since the moment I saw you in math class."  I run my finger through his curls and watch as they bounce back to his scalp. 

"What about Harry?" he frowns. 

It's been weeks since I told Harry that I loved Marcel. He didn't take it too well. Actually he took it very, very badly. After he kicked the couch several times and screamed out in ager, he finally told me (two days later) that he is fine with Marcel and I. He said he actually met someone else named Marie. I haven't met her yet but he seems happy with her. And if he's happy, I'm happy. 

"He already met someone." I laugh. I can't stop smiling. This is so impossibly great and everything I hoped for. I can't wait to see what the future holds for all of us. 

**

6 months later.

I do a full turn around in my new blue gown that I had bought for graduation.

Graduation.

I never thought we'd make it this far, but here I am, making everyone down stairs wait for me to come down in my graduation get up. I smile into the mirror once more before going down stairs to see them. 

Harry, Marcel, Mel, and Marie all sit in our apartment living room. I can see Tyler sitting across from Mel, memorizing her. I clear my throat and everyone looks up at me. 

"Ready?" I let out a long awaited breath. 

**

"WE DID IT!" Mel yells and grabs Marie and I's hands, dragging us into an awkward yet comforting hug. 

"Yeah.. we did." I say looking over to Marcel. He motions for me to come over there and I follow him. 

He leads me behind the school and all the way to a secluded area behind some bushes. There we are met by twinkling lights and a small bench. 

"Did you set this up?"  I smile and brush the hair out of my face. 

"Y-Yeah." He stutters and puts his shaking hand into his pocket. 

"Uh-Oh. You're stuttering, what are you nervous about?" I tease. 

"I know.. we're young but I just.. I have to say something." He says to me. My face pales and I sit down on the bench next to him.

"I'm not asking you to marry me or anything like that so you can wipe the worried face off your face." He laughs and takes my hands in his. 

"But I do want to ask you something." I nod my head in approval. 

"Sophie.. You were there for me in the beginning. You broke my shell, you got me through things that I had imagined I would never get through. All the drama with your dad, with your mom, with Tyler and everything else that was screwed up," he rubs his thumb across my hand.

"you were so strong, and you managed to get me through it too. You mean everything to me and I can't imagine my life without you. I can't even bear the thought of us being apart. You make me happy and you make me fee myself. I can't be that around anybody but you.. You are something special and I can't lose you." 

He reaches into his jacket pocket and pulls out a small box. 

"I thought you said you weren't proposing." I let out a nervous chuckle. 

"You would be that person to make a joke now." He rolls his eyes and laughs along with me. He opens the box and shows it to me. 

"It's a promise ring. You have to promise me that we will be together through thick and thin. I love you, Kitten and I can't lose you." He takes the small diamond ring out. 

"Now you have to say you'll wear it or else this will be really embarrassing." he laughs. I hold out my hand and nod my head yes. 

"I love you." I say when he picks me up and hugs me. 

"Never let me go." he whispers into my ear. 

**

Two years later.

"Marcel!" I yell. 

"Yeah, Kitten?" 

"You left the fridge open again!" I shout down the hallway.

He always leaves the fridge open and it irritates me to death. I close it and take a moment to look down at my left hand that has a diamond complimenting it. I can't believe he proposed only a week ago. I smile at my hand and twist the ring between my fingers. 

"It looks good on you." He wraps his arms around my waist. I giggle when he runs his hand over my slightly too big of a stomach. 

"What are we going to name her?" He asks. 

"How about Scarlett?" I suggest. 

"Scarletts nice." He smiles into my neck. 

"We're here!" Marcel's mother and my mother walk into the kitchen. 

"Get out of here Marcel! We have wedding dresses to go over." 

After graduation my mother decided to move back to be close to me and ever since she met Anne they hit it off and were best friends from the start. I laugh and nudge him slightly. 

"I have to go over to Harry and Marie's anyways." he rolls his eyes and kisses my forehead. 

"I'll see you soon kitten. I love you." 

"I love you, bye." I hug him once more. 

The whole time it was Marcel. Ever since I walked into that math class on my awkwardly late first day of school. I laugh at the ever so weary memory. I laugh at how nervous he was when he would push his little glasses up his nose whenever they would slightly fall, when he would play with my hair when he got irritated or nervous in any way, when he would get jealous of even the mention of Harry's name. When he through a fit about him not being my first kiss, I told him last year out of the blue, it didn't seem like a big deal to me anymore but to him it was. He soon got over it, apoligizing over and over for breaking the vase Mel had got us for a house warming present. 

Those memories will stay with me forever and I will never forget them but this is us. This is the new us. He isn't nervous around me anymore unless he has something big to tell me. I am excited to say those two words 'I do' at the alter and I'm excited to spend the rest of my life with my little nerdy high school love and my newly found baby. 

This is it. 

______________________________________________________________

I was crying writing this. Oh my god I can't believe its over! I don't want to say goodbye but I guess I have too. I am writing a new story called "Harry and Rosie." So go check that out, chapter six will be up later. 

I hope you liked the ending, if you would like me to write a sequel of any kind, comment below and I will think about it.

I love you guys so much! aghh! alright lovelies I have to go now, bye!

-Leena.xx