Chapter eight.

*1 week later* 

It's been a full week since I've really talked to Marcel or Harry. Of course I have had the regular cheeky comment from Harry about how my butt looks in my jeans and the regular 'How are you' conversation with Marcel but nothing more. Me and Harry haven't discussed the kiss and I don't plan too. I want to leave it as it is and if he brings it up, then maybe then we will talk. I actually feel guilty. I feel like I portrayed Marcel in some weird way, we weren't dating, but I feel bad my first kiss was with Harry and not Marcel. 

Don't get me wrong the kiss was great, and I liked it but I feel it was out of pleasure and not Passion, I feel like it would have been more special with Marcel. I'm over thinking this whole thing, it was just one kiss no need to over react. I have been trying my hardest to get better grades in my math class, not to avoid Marcel, but to avoid another little fight they will go through, I got a B on my latest test so I sayI'm good for awhile. When the final bell rings on Friday I am quick out of my seat and on my way to my locker where I meet Mel to go shopping. 

**

"How does this look?" Mel asks me as she strikes a pose walking out from the dressing rooms in a white dress that compliments her skin tone. 

"I like it." I nod my head while I wait for her to be done shopping for the dance. 

"Are you sure you don't want to go? We still have time to pick out your dress for next Friday!" she gleams and twirls her dress obviously satisfied with it. 

"No, I'm good. Dances aren't really my thing." I tell her and keep looking through the racks for no reason. My eyes catch a particular baby blue dress that has sequins on the top and stops right below my breasts, fanning out into a beautiful poofy look. I fall in love with it right away and feel someone standing behind me. 

"damn girl, that would look great on you!" Mel gushes and pushes me towards the dressing room.

I am forced to try it on and when I finally have it on Mel throws a pair of silver pumps into the dressing cubicle, she says they will 'complete my look'. When I walk out Mel squeals and says "You're defiantly going to the dance! I will drag you by your pretty little feet if I have too." 

I guess I'm going to the dance.. 

**

It's now Sunday night and I'm just getting my homework done, after our little shopping spree Mel stayed over two nights in a row and I told her about everything with Harry and Marcel, she personally thinks my heart should belong to Marcel, she says, and I quote, "he is cute as a button" (A/N see what I did there?;) and I can't help but agree with her, Marcel is very cute and very sweet to me. He treats me right, I then begin to wonder if he will be going to the dance, will Harry be going to the dance? Are either of them going to ask me? What if both of them ask me? What am I going to say to them? Who will I pick? 

Calm Sophie, calm. 
**

Moday rolls around on a gloomy morning, dark clouds coat the sky and hide the sun from my view when I walk into school. I brought an umbrella just in case Mother Nature decides to be stubborn and shower us with rain. 

I try and avoid all of the stares I'm getting when I walk down the hallway. Do I have something on my face? Did I forget to put pants on? What is everyone whispering about? My questions are answered when I walk up to my locker and see both of the Styles brothers standing next to my locker, they seem to be arguing about something when I walk up they both give me smiles and both try to hold my hand. Ugh. 

"Hey Sophie." Marcel smiles down at me. 

"Hi." I blush when he kisses my hand, whispers sound all the way down the hallway as every ones attention is on us three. Harry also places a kiss to my hand and gives me a small hello. I say hello back and give them a questioning look as to why they are both standing my my locker. 

"Well, we made compromise." Marcel explains. 

"What do you mean?" I question looking at the two massive boys in front of me.

"You're going to the dance right?" Harry asks, looking around at all of the people staring at us. 

"Yes.." 

"Well we decided we'd both take you." Marcel says and whispers to me he has to get to class, he leaves a small kiss on my forehead and walks away. I noticed he is sporting a new t shirt and jeans, not his usual vest and khakis, he looks good either way. "He's trying to change for you.." Harry says and looks down. "But.. He doesn't have to change for me." I say still looking at Marcel as he walks away. "Well hes always wanted to change, I guess you just encouraged him to actually do it." He says while taking my hand and guiding me to our English class. 

The days goes on and on and finally its lunch time, I usually sit with Mel but she wasn't here this morning so I sit alone at our table and take small bites out of the sandwich in front of me. When I look back up the two boys I like to see the most are siting next to each other across from me, fighting over the last cookie. I roll my eyes and give Marcel my cookie as Harry gladly bites into the other. We make small talk and they both ask what I'm wearing to the dance so they could 'match' my outfit. Again, dances aren't really my thing. 

"My dress is baby blue." I say while throwing my garbage away and walking to my locker. They both follow my lead and stop next to my locker, waiting for me to get my math books. 

"You know, I don't really need bodyguards." I laugh and look at them both. They give me smiles and shrug their shoulders. Harry places a kiss to my forehead, just like Marcel did this morning and walks to his class, if he is even going to class. 

"Marcel, you know I like you for you. You don't have to change your clothes for me." I blurt out. 

"Y-You like m-me?" He blushes. 

"I guess you could say that." I laugh and nudge his shoulder with mine. We both go to class and this time he sits next to me in the back. Very unusual for Marcel to do, but I guess he is trying to change for me. I wonder what else he has going on in that mind of his. 
*************************

agh, sorry it took me so long to update! I had to clean for like 2 hours straight! But we got 1200 reads!! That's crazy! I hope you liked this chapter, please leave a comment and tell me who you want her to end up with, Harry or Marcel? 

thank you guys so much. 3+ votes for the next chapter please? 

-Leena :)