chapter eighteen.

*please read the authors note at the end :) thanks.    

enjoy.
___________________________________________________

*Marcel's POV* 

I don't know what got into me and why I said that. I was being a dick. I'm trying to change for her and I guess it got to my head. 

or maybe you got jealous of her mentioning Harry.

My subconscious adds but I shake the thought away. I try and push through the crowd as I near closer and closer to math, finally I get to see her. I don't care if she is mad at me, I don't care if she doesn't want to talk to me, but I need to see her. Right now. When I get closer to the class I am pulled to the side by Harry. People look and mutter things to their group of friends at the sight of us both together, looking so alike. I roll my eyes and give him a 'What-do-you-want' look. 

"Where is Sophie? Why is she ignoring us both? What are you wearing? Why is your hair like that?" 

"Calm down. I don't know where Sophie is. She is probably on her way to our class. I'll explain later. I have to go." I walk away from him and enter the class. I look in the back where she normally sits but am surprised when she is sat in the front. In my seat. I walk over to her and she looks out the window, away from me, before I can even speak a word. 

"Please.. Look at me." I whisper. She lets out a small shaky breath before turning her head in my direction. I am happy she wants to look at me, finally. But I'm disappointed when she looks behind me at the boy sitting a few desks away. He has brown scruffy hair and a small shadow on his face. His piercing blue eyes meet her worried and confused ones. She gives him wide eyes as he gets up and taps me on the back. 

"Hey buddy, just leave the girl alone." 

"And who are you? Her body guard?" I scoff and shake his hand off my shoulder. 

"Sophie..Baby, please just hear me out." 

"No Marcel. Just leave me alone. We will talk later or something. Class is starting soon and you both are going to get in trouble." I admire that she still cares if I get in trouble or not. The boy rolls his eyes and sits in the desk next to her instead of going into his previous seat. 

"Louis, you don't have to sit there."  so his name is Louis.

"I want to though." He smiles and grabs his notebook and starts jotting down notes. I let out a sigh and sit in the seat behind her. She scoots a little forward before settling down and grabbing her notebook. I was so caught up in seeing Sophie, I forgot my notebook and pencils. Oh well. 

The teacher walks in minutes later carrying his brief case, lunch and some paperwork. He almost drops it everywhere but then safely puts it on his desk he looks up and spots me. 

"Harry.. You aren't in this class." He sighs and rubs his forehead. 

"um.. It's me, Marcel, Mr.Anderson." Everyone gasps and the teacher looks shocked. I smirk at their reactions. 

"My apoligies. You just look very... much like your brother." He laughs and starts the assignment. 

**

When class is finally over I carry Sophie's books to her locker and then walk her to my car. She gets in without me opening the door for her and slams it in my face. She stays silent the whole time, looking out the window. I look over and admire her small body in my clothes. The way her curves fit perfectly to her leggings, my sweater baggy and big on her but it looks good on her. Anything does. I decide to make progress. 

"Wanna get some food?" it's only 3:30 and I'm starving. She shrugs her shoulders while I make a U-turn to the Italian restaurant down town. 

The restaurant  is big and fancy compared to other small diners in the area we live in. She allows me to open her door this time. I give her a small smile  but she doesn't do anything back. 
When we enter she gapes at the scenery then blinks several times. 

"Are you sure you can afford this? We can go somewhere else." 

"I think I'll be good." I chuckle and head towards the waiter. 

"Styles." As soon as I say my name he gasps. 

"Oh.. Right this way Mr.Styles. Patrick isn't in today, I will send one of our best waiters." I nod and follow him to the back of the place. I shrug my baggy jacket off and pull out Sophie's chair for her. She slumps back into the seat and stairs out the window at the cold air, it looks like it may snow soon. December is only 2 weeks away.  She smiles slightly and then looks down at the menu. 

"What are you smiling at?" I tease and her expression goes blank.

"Oh.. um.. it's nothing.. I just really like the snow." I frown at the distance in her voice. Her eyes widen at the menu. I laugh and roll my eyes. Patrick is the owner of this restaurant, and he also happens to be a very close family friend. We are like brothers. I get this food free and obviously, people treat me with respect here. Finally after minutes of waiting a waiter comes over and takes our order. 

"Hi my name is Lou-" he stops mid sentence and looks down at us. 

"Oh hey soph!" He chirps in and gives her a small hug. My fists clench at the thought of someone calling her by her nickname let alone touching her. I know everyone calls her Soph, but I feel the need to be the only one who calls her that. I need to come up with something that only her and I will ever share. Okay, I know I'm getting out of hand but whatever. He lets go and I am to infuriated by their little interaction.

"Who is this, babe?" I ask innocently. I know she wont want to make a scene in front of these people so she answers me bluntly. 

"Oh..um.. this is Louis. He goes to our school. I met him today after... this morning." she shakes her head and looks down. I frown and my heart hurts at her words. I really hurt her by saying that and I wish I could take it back. I would do anything to take it back. Louis takes our orders and I decide to be nice to him.. for Sophie. We eat in silence and I pay the bill. When I look outside it is slowly beginning to snow and I can see Sophie's face light up in joy.

"Want to take a walk?" I offer and she nods eagerly. She is probably still mad, but I will take what I can get. 

I grab her hand and pull her out of the restaurant doors. She walks out into the beautiful snow and spins slowly closing her eyes, taking in a deep breath. I can't resist myself any longer. I wrap my arms around her and spin her around. She doesn't resist, she simply wraps her arms around my neck. 

"So beautiful." I whisper into her neck and she shivers slightly. 

"Please.. Just please forgive me. I've missed touching you, I've missed being around you and it's only been a couple of hours. Just please forgive me baby. I lo-" I stop myself and her eyes go wide. 

Crap. 

__________________________________________________

WHAT WAS HE GONNA SAY??????????? WAS HE GONNA DROP THE L-WORD??????????? oh lord. okay so I'm probably gonna do a double update later tonight if people comment on this chapter. I didn't get any comments on the last chapter :( please vote and comment. I dont want to be one of those authors that demand LOTS AND LOTS of comments and votes. All I ask for every chapter is 2+ votes and a few comments so please do that. thank you. 

other than that, thank you for 3300 reads, PLEASE SHARE THIS STORY :) thank you!!!! 

alright so just please dont forget to vote and comment! bye!
-Leena. xx